Just Interested To See...

ShanksRFC

A couple of weeks a go I remember a thread asking whether league or Uefa cup is more important, many said Uefa cup. Would like to see how many people have changed there tune and now think the league is?

League for me over and over again.

Now i've had time to think about it, i'd take the Uefa Cup, because that would overshadow them winning the league.

They lost in the final, therefore us winning it would hurt them even more.

We can win the league next year if need be.

uefa cup would null and void any slagging, we could dine out on it for at least a decade

Dont agree with that at all. You no what they dirty bastards are like n will give out the old " aye but we bet u in the league so we would easily have won the Uefa" blah blah.

in this situation its hard not to say the league, cause we were in such a good position (still are) and to lose it now would be a absolute bullet to the baws. In saying that its no every year you get the chance of lifting the uefa cup so a would take that without a doubt. a european trophy in the ibrox room of honours would happily do me. :beer1:

We win the Cup. They get the league. Chesney keeps his job for another year allowing us to overtake them with ease next year. Other than winning the lot, it wouldnt get any better than that. At the start of the year I asked this question, but I have changed my answer. This is our first Euro Semi in my lifetime, and to win the thing would be absolutely fantastic.

Most other years i would sacrifice the league for once to lift a european trophy but definitely not this year. Dont forget we have lost it the last two seasons and in doing so have fallen behind them in terms of finance and confidence. WE MUST WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON, or else we fall further behind them and it'll be even harder to win the next one. Winning the Uefa cup wouldnt feel valid unless we establish our domestic dominance first.

we've won 51 titles, we'll win plenty more. As hurtful as it would be to give up the title now we're not in the position to win a european trophy very often and it would easily gazump the loss of the league