Where would the 6th star go?

If stars were awarded for the UEFA cup,where would it go?

I RECKON five like we have, and another golden one above it (tu) (in the center of the five stars, which i cant do below.but yeh..)

If stars were awarded for the UEFA cup,where would it go?

I RECKON five like we have, and another golden one above it (tu) (in the center of the five stars, which i cant do below.but yeh..)

That sounds like the best option to me,would be glorious to see :rolleyes:(tu) :king:

Nowhere to be fair.

I would if it was Champions league but we need a reality check here. The UEFA cup is not worth a start i feel.

Nowhere to be fair.

I would if it was Champions league but we need a reality check here. The UEFA cup is not worth a start i feel.

Yeah,I take your point-don't want to feel that the star would tag us as a Diddy cup team only.

Just feel that we taste little European glory that amounts to us conteding for an actual trophy and a spot in the history books.We've just done so so well with the given circumstances and it would be great to be able to wear the honour above our crest.

Maybe it should be Walter's Smith's face we should be erecting above the crest instead of a star when you think about it... :lol:

Agree that it's maybe time for the stars to go. WHEN we win the Uefa Cup (fingers crossed!), I'd love us to commemorate it on the new strips in writing, like on the 72 ECWC or the Centennial jerseys that you can buy.

When we win the UEFA Cup I think we should turn the 5 red stars into one large red star with 50 in the centre above the badge and one large gold star below the badge

or vice versa

any thoughts guys

Idea guys

turn the 5 stars in to one big red one with 50 in the middle above the crest and put a gold star under the crest

any thoughts guys ? :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers::rangers: :unionflag: :unionflag:

Idea guys

turn the 5 stars in to one big red one with 50 in the middle above the crest and put a gold star under the crest

any thoughts guys ? :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers::rangers: :unionflag: :unionflag:

Why can't I reply to some of the threads on here?

Especially the uefa ticket threads?