Old Trafford

Moses

If rumours are true then OT will be open at £10 a ticket for the final- that will accomodate, what, 75,000? Firstly- would you pay your money to go there, and secondly- what about the rest?

Posted this earlier on real radio mega thread, ewan mentioned this but was undecided as to whether he should or not (he actually paused almost like he was awaiting approval from someone around him in the studio) to give him the Ok to air the rumour.

Seems like a possibility

If rumours are true then OT will be open at £10 a ticket for the final- that will accomodate, what, 75,000? Firstly- would you pay your money to go there, and secondly- what about the rest?

I'd prefer to watch it out in the open tbh, a couple of venues surrounding the city would probably be best as i understand they won't want us clogging up the centre.

Must say though i am worried how they're going to accommodate the massive numbers that will be attending.

You can buy drink at normal matchdays so i think you would be allowed a drink when there isnt a game!

They will still have stewards and police and all that there so there shouldnt be any change!!

aye,

i can see them having to do something, the authorities will know how many folk are going to this so if most people are off the street then its easier for them to marshall,

put it this way, they are daft if they don't organise something

I hope this rumour was not started by someone using my post last night about a possible venue for the RM Meet in Manchester.

"How about Old Trafford for the day and night, big screens etc, surely Sir Alex would agree, we could throw in Cousin (literally) as an incentive."

OT was the first thing I thought about. Somebody is missing a trick if they don't consider it. £10 x 75000 = hunners an hunners o' money + pies and bovril :rolleyes: Come on Manchester embrace the occasion. You will expect no less from Moscow.

Might be able to add to our attendance records. biggest crowd at a beam back. :)

I wonder, 15k bears in the city stadium at least and a full Old trafford, would they count them all as one attendance? :P