moskovskiy r-on, a chto?

Today all root for Zenit, together we shall win

za rossiiskii futbol skoree <_<

RUSSIANS NEVER SURRENDER

We to you shall arrive

We shall destroy you

The worse to you games and let will be won by the strongest

you've obviously never been to Glasgow.

For those of you kindly posting in Russian, I would be grateful if you could also provide an English translation so I can some up with some witty comments when Rangers are winning tonight. :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: :D

I can help you with russian language,man (tu):rangers: But...some Zenit people don`t know what `respect` means :) But i don`t give a fuck about them,really :)

For those of you kindly posting in Russian, I would be grateful if you could also provide an English translation so I can some up with some witty comments when Rangers are winning tonight. :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: :D

Ð’Ñе птицы рано или поздно улетают на йуХ

Not translated word-play

I can help you with russian language,man (tu):rangers: But...some Zenit people don`t know what `respect` means :) But i don`t give a fuck about them,really :)

Cheers (tu)

Not translated word-play

It`s ok i can help.

That hm..guy :) He said : every bird sooner or later will alight to the cock.

Not translated word-play

All birds sooner or later...

Not translated word-play

All birds sooner or later...

...Depart on йуХ ))

�’Ñе п�‚и�†�‹ �€ано или поздно �ƒле�‚а�Ž�‚ на й�ƒХ

Not translated word-play

It`s ok i can help.

You the rude fellow!)))

And you are not right.

Not translated word-play

It`s ok i can help.

You the rude fellow!)))

And you are not right.

If he's not right then what does it mean?

Not translated word-play

It`s ok i can help.

You the rude fellow!)))

And you are not right.

Aye... i`m rude... I`m sick of all this people who use russian around..Are you man or what ? Use english ffs doh ! Explain what you mean anyway ...would be nice if you do us this favour...And if i`m wrong it`s no problem for me to say that i`m sorry...

Not translated word-play

It`s ok i can help.

You the rude fellow!)))

And you are not right.

Aye... i`m rude... I`m sick of all this people who use russian around..Are you man or what ? Use english ffs doh ! Explain what you mean anyway ...would be nice if you do us this favour...And if i`m wrong it`s no problem for me to say that i`m sorry...

Everything is all right. Practically correctly. ;) Only it sounds in more rough form. And you so to be angry begin, so it is interesting ))))

rangers=Ñмотрители )))) it's too funny in russian bro ))))

http://www.lingvo.ru/lingvo/IETranslate.as...%E8%F2%E5%EB%E8

See what you mean :lol:

Now I get the meaning of that movie Lost in Translation.

Funny ))))

I looked through the translation of the word ranger:

1) smth that in russian means tramp

(they give example of lone ranger)

2)smth like forester

(-> forest ranger) & here goes "Ñмотритель"

3) american policeman

4) commando