Other teams you support?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Rangers with all my heart and they are the only team I get emotional over.

But I do have soft spots for...

*Chelsea

*Linfield

*Real Madrid

*Spurs

*River Plate

*Kilmarnock

*Hearts

But of course that comment becomes null and void should any of those teams play Rangers.

Nationally I look out for Scotland,Northern Ireland and Israel.

Love Rangers with all my heart and they are the only team I get emotional over.

But I do have soft spots for...

*Chelsea

*Linfield

*Real Madrid

*Spurs

*River Plate

*Kilmarnock

*Hearts

But of course that comment becomes null and void should any of those teams play Rangers.

Nationally I look out for Scotland,Northern Ireland and Israel.

Interesting choice.

My other team is Nottingham Forest, look at my sig bar and you might realise that! Well chuffed when they got automatic promotion, give them a couple of years in the Championship then hopefully back to the EPL.

Maybe you can enlighten me? WHat the f*ck did your club do to Grant Holt, awseome player, playing at Rochdale he was well above anything in league, and I thought he could of played in the championship, great finisher, great work ethic, I hear he not having the time of his life at ur gaff, Calderwood saying he wanted him out! Youv'e got a new manager since?

I hate every other team!

You said you liked Fiorentina.

Yeah over 10 years ago when players like Batistuta, Torricelli, Toldo, Luis Oliveria, Edmundo, Heinrich, Schwarz, Baiano....all played for them.

Hate everyone bar Rangers (tu)

Cowdenbeath - The Blue Brazil - only cause I was born near Cowdenbeath ( and their strip is Officially "Royal Blue" - at least it was about 10 years ago !).

Rangers are the only team I support and the only team that I would ever get emotional about. Even international games fail to excite me. I remember watching Scotland beating France at Hampden in the pub and watching everyone go crazy at the end of the game but I just couldn't get into it like I would with the Rangers.

I do have a very big interest in the Italian game and have been to 2 Milan games (mainly because of Gattuso) in the last 12 months. Also going to take in the Rimini - Messina game at the end of this month, so if anyone reading this has any advice about getting tickets for games in Italy, a little PM would be appreciated! :) In general there aint many teams in Italy that I don't like apart from Juventus. Horrible, horrible club.

Apart from that I don't mind seeing Chelsea do well. Liked them when Vialli was the manager, then went right off them but my interest in them grew again after the friendly at Ibrox. Smashing time I had on the Paisley Road West mingling with some of the Chelsea lads.

My other team is Nottingham Forest, look at my sig bar and you might realise that! Well chuffed when they got automatic promotion, give them a couple of years in the Championship then hopefully back to the EPL.

Maybe you can enlighten me? WHat the f*ck did your club do to Grant Holt, awseome player, playing at Rochdale he was well above anything in league, and I thought he could of played in the championship, great finisher, great work ethic, I hear he not having the time of his life at ur gaff, Calderwood saying he wanted him out! Youv'e got a new manager since?

Forest got great history,nice team,even they are not at good possitions in English football now.About Grant Holt,he was part of Sheffield Wednesday before,wasn`t he?

Not sure if it goes in the Den, so apologies if it needs moving.

So we all know our first team is the Gers, but what are the teams that you support in other leagues or teams you look out for? For me:

Milton Keynes Dons

Real Sociedad

Juventus

Blackburn Rovers

Manchester City

Rangers first for me, Scotland just behind!

As for other teams, then like yourself like the MK Dons, ( live just up the road from MK so are my closest league team- well possibly Luton is equal distance, but they have the worst stadium ever, trust me I have been a lot to there with mate who supports them!) Dons have had an amazing season, Champions of league 2, Johnstone Paints trophy :lol: winner. Great set up they have in MK, fantastic manager in Ince, brilliant new stadium, and a chairman who will back the club all the way

Not sure if it goes in the Den, so apologies if it needs moving.

So we all know our first team is the Gers, but what are the teams that you support in other leagues or teams you look out for? For me:

Milton Keynes Dons

Real Sociedad

Juventus

Blackburn Rovers

Manchester City

Rangers first for me, Scotland just behind!

As for other teams, then like yourself like the MK Dons, ( live just up the road from MK so are my closest league team- well possibly Luton is equal distance, but they have the worst stadium ever, trust me I have been a lot to there with mate who supports them!) Dons have had an amazing season, Champions of league 2, Johnstone Paints trophy :lol: winner. Great set up they have in MK, fantastic manager in Ince, brilliant new stadium, and a chairman who will back the club all the way

Oh and of course anyone who plays England :lol:

my # 1 , always has been, ALWAYS WILL BE Rangers!

my # 2 Favorite is Manchester United

also like Vallenicia, and have always been fond of Newcastle aswell (even tho they are shite!)

also support Toronto FC