108 members have voted

1. 1. Uefa cup final

• Ibrox
    • Manchester
    • George square
    • Other (please specify)

I am undecided where to go manchester or ibrox/ george square

what is deal and where will, the best place to be

I know a guy with tickets but he wants 2000 which i do not have!

I need to be in a big crowd!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eitehr bud , manchester will b bouncing but i expect tehre to b quite a few at ibrox , being honest ive heard from alot more ppl going to manchester than i have goin to ibrox

Still unsure, Manchester or Ibrox, I'll remain that way until I book myself train to either location.

i doubt u'll get on a train to madchester bud , there all full i tried myself yesterday , in end i managed to book onto the national express coach to madchester leaving at 11am on wed

Still unsure, Manchester or Ibrox, I'll remain that way until I book myself train to either location.

i doubt u'll get on a train to madchester bud , there all full i tried myself yesterday , in end i managed to book onto the national express coach to madchester leaving at 11am on wed

Cheers for the heads up man, was getting the run around by my mate in the National Express Ticket office (unsurprisingly a tim). Looks like it's the coach if I'm headed down (cheaper, still available and a return time that doesn't have me bunking in the train station for a few hours). Now to spend the next several hours making a decision.