BeamBack At Ibrox

Andy

just be there at 5 and youl get a seat :craphead:

I was planning 5/530 because it says turn up for 725..so...fingers crossed.

WOULD be reallllly gutted if i missed out :(

yea but they lettin folk in at 6

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just be there at 5 and youl get a seat :craphead:

I was planning 5/530 because it says turn up for 725..so...fingers crossed.

WOULD be reallllly gutted if i missed out :(

yea but they lettin folk in at 6

Oh i know, i just want to queue up early :P first come first serve it says...

Theres only 25 Bears left in Glasgow that night bud...have a ball!

...by the way..you'll have to stand...alll the season ticket holders are taking their seats down to Manchester!

:lol:

Think their planning to fly the UEFA cup back to Ibrox straight afterwards, IF we win it that is.

On a side note; If we did win I'd love to see Barry tie a Scotland fly around the cup prior to lifting it, like Seville did last year with Spanish flag. Was a nice touch.

Think their planning to fly the UEFA cup back to Ibrox straight afterwards, IF we win it that is.

On a side note; If we did win I'd love to see Barry tie a Scotland fly around the cup prior to lifting it, like Seville did last year with Spanish flag. Was a nice touch.

If they do fly it back up to ibrox i will go crazy, will get some great pics hopefully :D

If they do fly it back up to ibrox i will go crazy, will get some great pics hopefully :D

Yeah it would unbelievable to see them arrive back with the trophy!!! Place would go utterly crazy (on a level that surely would be unsurpassed).

I'd probably cry at some point if it were to happen.

:lol: standing is fine for me a 100 meter square tv will be clear as hell

nah...the VIEWING SCREEN is in the middle of that big thing they're bringin to put all the sponsors names on it...it's an old Bush rental from the wee shop in Paisley Road West mate! :craphead:

...enjoy the game buddy! (tu)

By the way the new Dallas Cowboys stadium is having a 9000 sq ft of viewing screen...around 1000 sq meters...incredible strength needed to hold the thing up apparrently.. FFS! :ohmy:

Yeah it would unbelievable to see them arrive back with the trophy!!! Place would go utterly crazy (on a level that surely would be unsurpassed).

I'd probably cry at some point if it were to happen.

It would be the biggest roar from 25,000 you will ever hear.

If this all happens to plan, big screen, uefa cup flying back to ibrox, those going to manchester are missing out :craphead:

... think it through bud...neither the Cup, nor the players, nor the fuckin fans will ever leave Manchester if we win it mate!...

...the party will go on for years... :drunksasdsa: and the Gers will be playing Premiership next year anyway... fuck the SPL! :rangers:

We're not comin back mate!...and the Cup is ours!!!

:craphead:

... think it through bud...neither the Cup, nor the players, nor the fuckin fans will ever leave Manchester if we win it mate!...

...the party will go on for years... :drunksasdsa: and the Gers will be playing Premiership next year anyway... fuck the SPL! :rangers:

We're not comin back mate!...and the Cup is ours!!!

:craphead:

:lol:

* The game will be shown on the world's biggest mobile screen (100 square metres) - one of only two in the world being shipped into Ibrox for the occasion.

* FREE ENTRY - just turn up at the gates from 6pm on the night and people will be granted entry on a first-come, first-serve basis.

* Programme starts 6.30pm - fans are encouraged to be there by 7.15pm to guarantee a spot and the beamback capacity is 25,000.

* An exclusive hour-long 'Road to Manchester' programme broadcast prior to the live match, including special pre-match messages with management team and players.

* A free exclusive commemorative UEFA Cup Final programme for every fan at the Ibrox party.

* The option to purchase the Official UEFA Cup Final Manchester programme.

* Refreshments available throughout the concourse food outlets

Should be screens outside Ibrox for the fans to see the match... :craphead:

* The game will be shown on the world's biggest mobile screen (100 square metres) - one of only two in the world being shipped into Ibrox for the occasion.

* FREE ENTRY - just turn up at the gates from 6pm on the night and people will be granted entry on a first-come, first-serve basis.

* Programme starts 6.30pm - fans are encouraged to be there by 7.15pm to guarantee a spot and the beamback capacity is 25,000.

* An exclusive hour-long 'Road to Manchester' programme broadcast prior to the live match, including special pre-match messages with management team and players.

* A free exclusive commemorative UEFA Cup Final programme for every fan at the Ibrox party.

where did this info come from??

I cant see them just saying 25000 they should cover the pitch also and open all stands and put a big screen on the copland!!

sounds good to me

Maybe they are planning on filling the stadium, using both this massive screen and the 2 normal ones. Saying theres only space for 25000 may make some people decide to satay home....but in the process the people who do turn up will fill the stadium anyway.

If they were to say that they would allow a full house could possibly leave another 25000+ fans left outside..............(with nowhere to go)..........