The Bill Struth Main Stand

Our main stand is awesome, that cannot be denied. The arhitecture, the red brick facade, the marble staircase, the blue room, the trophy room and the many suites.

Is there another stand in the world that could be recognised as better than this in the modern game? Wembley's twin towers were very famous and an image known to sports fans all over the world.

But what about our Ibrox main stand, is it the best stand in world football? Personally I cannot think of anything better. :rangers:

1591255oe4.jpg

Ibrox is truly beautiful, and I think thats weird, for something thats not suppose to be beautiful, its suppose to house some supporters of football, but it is, very much so, theres not better looking ground than Ibrox if you ask me, and if they do develop Ibrox, this theme must be kept throughout

1591255oe4.jpg

As much a part of Glasgow,

As the famous River Clyde,

Stands an Istitution,

Built on Loyalty, Dignity and Pride,

The red brick facade,

Flanked by imposing gates,

Beyond lies the field of dreams,

Where immortality awaits

It's part of every Rangers players Dream :rangers:

I feel privledged sitting it in every week. Having done the Ibrox tour with RM in August around the Main stand, it's a fantastic experience for only £7.

The restricted view isn't too bad, i've sat there once and i found it ok, you just have to move around a little bit

Sat in restricted view once, couldn't see the big screens, but that was about the main estriction as could still see 99% of the park

and the people who sit there are wonderful and witty and good looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now what stand is it im in

oh and forgot to add modest

Can't argue with that....

I've never actually done the stadium tour. Does anyone know if they do it on match days? Going to the game tomorrow so if it's possible I might suggest it to my mates