UEFA Cup Tattoo

I've got a design for the quad but keeping it to myself, don't want anyone copying it :shifty:

been thinking of getting another gers tattoo for a bit now, i'm a bit addicted to getting tattoos now lol

Don't know about an uefa cup tattoo, but I have been thinking about getting a Rangers one.

Problem is finding a decent tattoist here who'll do it, the best in town won't do a Rangers tattoo.

Heard that you can get it with parents permission ;)

Dont think so

Go to a shiteey one that doesnt clean needles and that..they dont usualy ask for ID :craphead: :unionflag:

cousin got a tatoo when he was 15 and has been going back to get it touched up now n again, depends on the parlor, some cunts are snide n others arent.

Yes actually.

I was thinking about getting a simple 5 stars down my arm like wee Novo.

What about when we win 60 league titles?

I'm no tattoo artist, but maybe he could get a sixth one added?

Yes actually.

I was thinking about getting a simple 5 stars down my arm like wee Novo.

What about when we win 60 league titles?

I'm no tattoo artist, but maybe he could get a sixth one added?

Im no tattoo artist either but id say your right there :bouncy:

Depends on where the tattoo is situated and how it is designed. It may look stupid if you add another star. Something you'd have to think about.

Already sounded out a tattooist friend of mine in Bolton. Loyalist guy, dad's a NI prod, he reckons he's got just the thing for me, but he says he'll only show me if we win :(

similar to this but with Walter and Ally and our 4

fans-of-manchester-united-sporting-a-tat

Sorry but, does anyone else think that tatoo looks terrible? Takes up his whole back, I don't know, just looks bothersome to me because it's not aesthetic at all

Sorry but, does anyone else think that tatoo looks terrible? Takes up his whole back, I don't know, just looks bothersome to me because it's not aesthetic at all

totally agree

leeds-and-england-tattoo-2.jpg this will be more fun :Ddoh

Is anyone else considering getting a tattoo to celebrate if we win the UEFA Cup?

I'm planning to get one but can't think of a design of what to get?

Any ideas lads?

No, but, am already getting a Rangers tat on my back, and, by that, i mean a fucking huge one! prob the crest, huge, in the middle, and, depending how it looks, maybe ibrox in the background, and, prob follow follow in big lettering either top or bottom, or both

:rangers:

aye, mainly because of the design (or lack of) , seems to have been drawn by a 10 year old and, also, the team doesnt help ;)

I've giving this one a lot of thought.

If we win I'm considering getting the shadow of one of the rangers players, perhaps after scoring a goal and celebrating. Or maybe Ferguson lifting the cup

With the outline (skyline) of Glasgow city and Manchester on either side

With Ranngers F.C UEFA champions 2008 above it.

Probably get it at the top of my back.

I have a pretty good idea of how it would look in my mind, perhaps some technical boffins could attempt to create it on their pc

It would have to be black ink only though