Does it matter if we win or not next Wednesday?

Boab

I hear and see folk talking about going to the game and being there etc and thats great and I'm delighted I'm going to the game.

But does it matter to you if we win?

I certainly don't want to get beat now, very few people remember the losers IMO.

Or does the shock of actually being there, or for any reason, mean it doesn't matter all that much to you?

Of course it matters.

On a personal level, I dont think we will win the league, so it matters the upmost to me that we win this UEFA Cup and this will MORE THAN compensate for it.

That's just my opinion, mind you. The 4 trophies are still there.

It matters. Winning is everything with Rangers.

Yes, we'll all have a great day and enjoy the build up, but once the final whistle has gone, if we haven't won the trophy then the immediate aftermath will be doom and gloom. Yes, we can look back with pride, but there is no 'success' in finishing second.

Put it this way, if we win the Scottish Cup to go with the CIS, but lose the title and the UEFA Cup final, then this season will have been a big disappointment in my view. Yes, we could still be proud of the team, yes we would have come ever so close to an unbelievable once in a lifetime season........but ultimately if you fall short, you fail. That's sport, that's football, and that's the standard that Rangers as a football club have set.

Sure, if we don't win on Wednesday we'll still look back on this season as a great one.........but if we do win we'll look back on this season as probably our Greatest Ever Season! It matters! :rangers:

:crab_robert:

:crab_robert:

:crab_robert::crab_robert:

What does this mean?!?

Its exactly half of this

:crab_robert::crab_robert::crab_robert::crab_robert:

Which is half of :crab_robert::crab_robert::crab_robert::crab_robert::crab_robert::crab_robert::crab_robert::crab_robert: