Anyone go to Ibrox when we had these players?

pcbear

Eric Morris i think we signed him from Irvine Meadow.

Ally Scott baldy heid on top with long blonde bits at the side.

Chris Robertson, Johns brother?

Martin Henderson worst centre forward we ever had, apart from

Billy Urquart.

That lot were playing around the time i first started going to watch, not surprised it coincided with some of our lean years, when we hit a rough spot i just think back and then its not so bad.

Billy Urquart.

That lot were playing around the time i first started going to watch, not surprised it coincided with some of our lean years, when we hit a rough spot i just think back and then its not so bad.

Bad times, remember all of them apart from Robertson who I cannot place.

Eric Morris = truly awful.

Ally Scott = never seen him in the flesh but reports were bad.

Chris Robertson = don't know

Martin Henderson = name's familiar but can't place him

Billy Urquart = on 1st 15mins I seen him he looked really promising, keen as mustard, then completely disappeared.

Lean times indeed! :(

Billy Urquart.

Ally Scott and Martin Henderson played under Jock Wallace, Billy Urquhart was a John Greig signing after scoring a "wonder goal" against Gers during a pre season friendly.

Eric Morris and Chris Robertson were both reserve players who didn,t feature much in the first team.

I remember Ally Scott well. Supersub he was known as.

Pretty clueless player but the jammiest bastard ever to pull on a Rangers strip. :lol:

The ball used to go in off his face, shoulder, knee and one time off his arse.:lol:

Remember Billy Urquart when he signed from Inverness Cally i think.......might have been Thistle but he was rank.

Martin Henderson rings a bell as does Eric Morris and Ally Scott.

Ah those were the days..

Add Jim Denny to that list.

Remember Billy Urquart when he signed from Inverness Cally i think.......might have been Thistle but he was rank.

Martin Henderson rings a bell as does Eric Morris and Ally Scott.

Ah those were the days..

Add Jim Denny to that list.

Whats this "Cally" pish? Its "Caley", short for CALEDONIAN. Dont EVER confuse Caley with Thistle. Thistle were fucking pish. Billy Urquhart scored hundreds of goals for Caley.....loads of them against Thistle.

Grrrrrrrrr. :willy:

Billy Urquart.

Ally Scott and Martin Henderson played under Jock Wallace, Billy Urquhart was a John Greig signing after scoring a "wonder goal" against Gers during a pre season friendly.

Eric Morris and Chris Robertson were both reserve players who didn,t feature much in the first team.

Showing my age now ! - I remember all of them - I am convinced Chris robertson never played for the 1st Team - I remember him in a few reserve games

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Chris Robertson played for the reserves, quite a good player from what I can remember. He had tough competion with the first team and I'm pretty sure he was a substitute once or twice ( would'nt put my salary on that though)

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: