Oh well.........

My wife went into (very) early labour yesterday and had our first child last night, the wee one was only 3lb 11 when she came out so looks like there'll be no trip down south for me on Wed! Hope all enjoy it, i'm sure i'll still be able to make it to Ibrox or a pub at least!

WATP!

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

My wife went into (very) early labour yesterday and had our first child last night, the wee one was only 3lb 11 when she came out so looks like there'll be no trip down south for me on Wed! Hope all enjoy it, i'm sure i'll still be able to make it to Ibrox or a pub at least!

WATP!

Hope your little one is ok mate, thats the most important thing, all the best

Cngrats - this is 'only' a footbal game but kids are real special!! I went to watch my 15 year old play against hibs girls rather than going to the old firm game as family are more important than football. enjoy!

Congratulations mate (tu)

Your daughter will be the most important thing in your life. Nothing will ever bring you more joy than a wee girl. Even Helicopter Sunday only comes second to what my daughter brings me. :h34rt:

Hope she is ok, early birth is not usually a big problem these days (tu)

WATP!

CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your wee one Shnolly. I hope she comes along well and hope that your wife is doing well also. As amazing as this game and everything surrounding it is, it can never compare to the birth of your child. Enjoy every minute with her, you will be able to take her to many games in future and pass along your love of The Gers to her in the years to come.

:D:D:D:D

Congratualtions Shnolly (although you prob already got my text this morning!!)

A new addition to the Firlee Flyers :D

Just make sure the wee barra doesn't scream the house down too much when staying at her Grandparents (god typing that just made me feel incredibly old!!!!:D) cos im only 3 doors away and need my beauty sleep......lots of it! :D

Tell E is was asking for her mate

xxx