Some of them dont want us to win it.

bunter

Believe it or not but I've heard that some Celtic supporters dont want us to win this UEFA Cup. you would think these fellows would get right behind us and urge us on to victory but some of them dont and would be happy to see us get beaten.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Let's be honest here, when Celtic got to the UEFA Cup final a few years ago, there would have been a large contingent of Rangers fans who wouldn't want them to lift a European trophy.

Some of them don't mind us getting to the final, but winning it is a different matter as it means we have gone one better than them. It also means that we have managed to win two European trophies to their one. :D

And why is this surprising?

I want to see Celtic gettin beat in every game they play, if Celtic had a tiddlywinks team I would want them to get humped at that too.

Believe it or not but I've heard that some Celtic supporters dont want us to win this UEFA Cup. you would think these fellows would get right behind us and urge us on to victory but some of them dont and would be happy to see us get beaten.

I don't believe it!!! :unsure:

And, I don't care :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

In best victor meldrew voice 'I cant believe it'!

Shocking - you'd think they would put their nationalistic pride in from of their footballing rivalry - Ooops wait a minute I feel this argument losing momentu.....

LOL

Who cares what the unwashed, tattie munchin, gyro-collecting, jealous irish bastards think?

Sellik's Having a Rester, While We Party in The Chester

Let Them Come After Us, We Welcome The Chase

Were we not chearing Porto in 2003/2004?

I dont give one jot about Scottish football. I hate Celtic and want them to get beat everytime and that's it.

Liar. Can you show us some proof of this "non-support"?

If not, i shall continue to believe that ra sellik family are giving us their full support.

you think every rangres fan wanted them to win it in 2003? :craphead: