Miller deal done 1.6mill

scotgr

Aw FFS can this week get any worse? Bill Struth would be turning in his grave were that little turncoat to pull on the Rangers jersey again.

Misser will add absolutely nothing to our side and £1.6 million is an absolute joke. This just goes to prove that Walter is not going to change the tactics next season, it wil be that wee prick playing the lone striker.

I will never forgive Walter Smith if he makes this signing. What can possess him to do so? What does he see that the entire footballing world doesn't?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would've much preferred Faddy, but such is life. Miller's coming, and our pissing and moaning won't alter it.

Who knows, he may just surprise a few folks. Most people thought signing Mo Johnston was the signal for Armageddon, but that worked out for us. If he pulls on our shirt AND acts like he cares and gives the effort, I will back him. End of.

Mo Johnston was a good player though. Kenny Miller is god awful <cr>

Miller isn't a bad player, though hardly a great one. If he signs there might be an initial fuss but it will soon die down as it did for MoJo.

I disagree, he's almost always rubbish apart from 2 or 3 individual games in the last few years.

And it's not the fact that he's an ex-Celtic player that I'm bothered about, it's just the fact that he's rubbish. We have better forwards at the club already, I don't understand why we need Miller.

Guest The Brown Brogue

I will not cheer Miller if he is in Rangers jersey next season.

He was crap in his first stint with us, crap with Wolves, crap with the filth, crap with Derby and has generally been crap for Scotland, where his entire international career has been built on running around a lot and not complaining.

If this is the kind of signing we will be making, then following on from Whittaker and McCulloch for 4.25 million combined then I wouldn't trust him with any warchest we might have, and would be very concerned about the direction the club is taking.

has generally been crap for Scotland, where his entire international career has been built on running around a lot and not complaining.

If this is the kind of signing we will be making, then following on from Whittaker and McCulloch for 4.25 million combined then I wouldn't trust him with any warchest we might have, and would be very concerned about the direction the club is taking.

(tu)

Guest therabbitt

Boyd and Miller could be a good partnership

Dont shout, I have a sore head. I dont like the badge kissing as much as the next man

Boyd and Miller could be a good partnership

Dont shout, I have a sore head. I dont like the badge kissing as much as the next man

Shame they'd never play together in the team :rolleyes:

I may be wrong but because hes from Edinburgh he doesnt really care about the Rangers them thing! He was ok in dribs and drabs. but hes really just a glory hunting dick who wants to be known for the wrong reasons. and he doesnt really understand the west coast way of football. if he does come to us and scores against them, do you think he will kiss the badge again? fuckin better not...

We were all talking about it at Fir Park today, deal looks done.

This club lacks ambition and I'm disgusted that we should even think about bringing Miller back.

Nice on Rangers, just after the ST renewal date passed aswell.

Where is Euan Chester?

Probably sounding out Gary Naysmith, Russell Anderson, Nigel Quashie and Gary Teale to see if they fancy a summer move to Rangers :rolleyes:

And they all would, careers going nowhere.

We were all talking about it at Fir Park today, deal looks done.

This club lacks ambition and I'm disgusted that we should even think about bringing Miller back.

Nice on Rangers, just after the ST renewal date passed aswell.

muff i agree they knew this deal was being done well i shall have an empty seat till this little turncoat bastard leaves then i shall return to watching

I'm the same kpl. I will not attend a game whether it's home, away or abroad until he has gone.

I never saw Smith's interview but my mate phoned me. Yet again Smith refused to deny it. Now why would you do that? Surely not to wind-up the media because it effects us aswell.

Seriously, all paper talk so far. I will wait until I see his orange coupon picture at the bottom of the marble staircase before I lose any sleep over this.

Best policy. I'm going to continue hoping this is bollocks.

I'm sure the Sellic fans would appreciate him battering his fist on the badge on his Rangers shirt after he did the same thing on his Celtic shirt at the beginning of last season. If it's in The Sun, hopefully it will be as much pish as Kenny Miller is.

I also don't think I could support this "signing". Feels like we've taking 3 steps forward this season to take 10 steps back by signing this JUDAS. Yes he could form a deadly partnership with Boyd but thats not going to happen with the "Boyd Conspiracy Theory" this season so out will go Cousin and Boyd for JUDAS to come in. I would lose my respect of WS and Ally if this happens even after everything thats happened this season.

YOU ARE ALL TALKING ABSOLUTE PISH!!!!

The MINUTE he scores a WINNER for us......especially against The Hoops!!! All will be forgiven!!!! An you KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE!!!

I support ANY PLAYER who wears the light blue....as long as he plays hard for the team!!! REGARDLESS what top he has worn or badges he has kissed!!!

GROW UP PEOPLE!