Positive Thinking Thread - Why Septic wont win.

1.Craig Levein is a Hearts man - he doesnt differentiate between the Old Firm - he will not want Dundee Utd to be the Whipping Boy of ANOTHER Old firm side, so he will fire his boys up big time for the game.

2. The United fans will also be well up for the game - despite the usual banter, there is no love lost between them and the Septic fhilth. They'll be well up for this one and be desperate to grab the headlines and spur on their team for their last home clash.

3. United are rock solid at home - they've conceeded only 13 on their own patch, only 3 more than us. Unbeaten in 8 league matches at home.

4. United have been in a rich vein of form in front of goal recently, scoring 8 goals in their last five matches.

5. Septic's last match against Dundee United, they also 'had to win'. They didnt. They drew. And that was at Septic Park.

6. Noel Hunt WILL be up for scoring against Septic - just as Scott MacDonald, another Septic man, was. Hunt is nothing if he isnt arrogant and likes nothing more than grabbing the headlines - I fancy him to grab a goal.

7. The pressure is now back on THEM. For so long the title has been ours to lose, now it theirs to lose. This is a totally different situation and maybe their players will freeze.

8. We all remember Helicopter Sunday - well the Arabs are BETTER EQUIPPED to do the dirty than Motherwell ever were. Better players, better manager. They also have more motivation, due to Levein's grudge and the fact he has an axe to grind big time.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levein will tell his team to lay down....just to fuck us over.....especially after last week!

WE ARE DONE!!!!!

FACE FACTS!

as the title of thread says think positive

Levein will tell his team to lay down....just to fuck us over.....especially after last week!

WE ARE DONE!!!!!

FACE FACTS!

as the title of thread says think positive

pish, Muffger hits nail on head

celtc win when it matters, something we can't do.

League's over and I can't say anything positive. We have fucked it.

for once mate....I AGREE 100% with you!!! It's OVER!!!

No, its not. Not yet.

Why sink into a depression earlier than is necessary?

Did you learn nothing from Helicopter Sunday? - KEEP BELIEVING.

I wish I had had more hope back then that we could still do it - it meant i missed out on the celebrations as I refused to watch the games

i think its over but then again hands up who honestly thought celtic werent going to beat motherwell on helicopter sunday??? We could be going in to the final day in a better position than we were on helicopter sunday so its still possible even if it is unlikely.

Keep believing

In walter we trust

Walter could lead Rangers to 2 consecuative wins.

Unfortunately it isnt enough, Its not in Walters hands

Celtic wont drop points. 12 days rest, everyone on a high and wanting to win for Tommy Burns. Its over

WE ARE DONE!!!!!

FACE FACTS!

Oh its that loyal fan back again to spread his encouraging words, can you even write a post without caps or a sentence without exclamation marks?

We WILL win, we MUST win, our lads know we have to win and once more we're going to have to get behind them, we haven't lost this yet.

Its not over yet

yes it is :angry2:

A bit of fuckin belief please? :angry2:

show me evidence of where it comes from and i'll gladly believe,

i'm not setting myself up for a fall that i know is going to happen, accept it, we blew it big time today.

Our players knew we had to win today and they couldn't even do that.

celtc will win it for Tommy Burns, Lennon will have them fired up like he has done in every game they have played since he came back. They tend to punish them at Tannadice and DUFC have absolutelt bugger all to play for.

I wish I could be positive but I cant, I'm f*ked right off that once again we are going to be 2nd fiddle to that shower of shite. The UEFA Cup run has cost us.