Mcshagger

Saudibear

McGregor will be out the door at the end of the season - obviously sold for a good price. I understand that he has been a naughty boy and has been frequenting the bedroom of a lady whos family doesnt approve. He will need to leave Glasgow as with his mate Hutton did as staying could prove to be detrimental to his own personal safety.

Anyone else know of the story that McGregor played with a Broken thumb for 12 weeks without it being made public? Apparently it didnt happen by accident !

McGregor will be out the door at the end of the season - obviously sold for a good price. I understand that he has been a naughty boy and has been frequenting the bedroom of a lady whos family doesnt approve. He will need to leave Glasgow as with his mate Hutton did as staying could prove to be detrimental to his own personal safety.

Anyone else know of the story that McGregor played with a Broken thumb for 12 weeks without it being made public? Apparently it didnt happen by accident !

I think you have been watching to many films mate.

If you tryting to put 2 and 2 together and get 7 think again .

Mr Shug knew all the bullshit made up in the papers and if you knew the papers were told to print a little story few weeks later saying nothing was going on.(how often does that happen without use of courts.)