the BIG news we have all been waitin for

SDM will release a statement about the redevelopment of Ibrox when Cuellar gets sold! :2g:

Cuellar pays for new stand :craphead:

Cuellar BUILDS the new stand in a day! going back to that thread few weeks ago re Cuellar and what he does :lol:

SDM will release a statement about the redevelopment of Ibrox when Cuellar gets sold! :2g:

Cuellar pays for new stand :craphead:

Cuellar BUILDS the new stand in a day! going back to that thread few weeks ago re Cuellar and what he does :lol:

He wont build it, He'll sumon it from the remains of McGeady, Samaras, Naka-chan and Skippy doh

I cant believe SDM has left us dangling with this one, hope it happens!! We need to be on the same playing field or better as the scum regarding gate reciepts especially fr our european nights when we have packed houses and we can fill 4 ibrox's!!

I fully expect Murray to release a pack of lies the morning after we sign the mhisser.

Or when we cash in on Cuellar

Yep, it may even be a double whammy.

I cant believe SDM has left us dangling with this one, hope it happens!! We need to be on the same playing field or better as the scum regarding gate reciepts especially fr our european nights when we have packed houses and we can fill 4 ibrox's!!

Are you taking the pish? :unsure:

Well it was probably the biggest announcement you can make and I thought with the money involved and the biggest ammount of press coverage outside the UEFA cup final of the season for us he wasnt gonna arse us about by keeping his mouth shut for all this time! I think I was just hanging on to the words he was spouting, I can believe that SDM would do this (track record etc) but didnt think he would with this!?

Well it was probably the biggest announcement you can make and I thought with the money involved and the biggest ammount of press coverage outside the UEFA cup final of the season for us he wasnt gonna arse us about by keeping his mouth shut for all this time! I think I was just hanging on to the words he was spouting, I can believe that SDM would do this (track record etc) but didnt think he would with this!?

Well Adam i hope this has opened your eyes.

Well Adam i hope this has opened your eyes.

consider my eyes well and truly opened!!