Barry Ferguson Story

He was in a pub (Wont name which one) yesterday watching the Scotland Vs Czech Republic game.

He was drawing some attention from some kids when he went outside. He asked 1 boy which School he went to, he replied the grammar, so Barry gave him some money.

He asked the next boy, he replied St Annes, Barry told him to beat it :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this ment to be a joke or real?

It would be a pretty shit joke........

Barry doesnt drink, and rarely goes out in the town, and why would he give Fans money?

Barry was drinking yesterday, barry was smoking yesterday

I dont know, hes flash with cash

Barry doesnt drink, and rarely goes out in the town, and why would he give Fans money?

Barry was smoking yesterday ?! WTF ? I've seen Ferguson out on a few nights out, and I've never seen him smoking. Surprised to read that accusation.

A post about our captain smoking and discriminating based upon what school a kid goes to is hardly the cleverest thing to post on the forum. I'm sorry, but I simply don't believe it, and I don't think stories like this with no solid foudation are worth posting on a public football forum. It's our captain FFS, a fellow Rangers man and we all know the media read this place.

Barry was smoking yesterday ?! WTF ? I've seen Ferguson out on a few nights out, and I've never seen him smoking. Surprised to read that accusation.

A post about our captain smoking and discriminating based upon what school a kid goes to is hardly the cleverest thing to post on the forum. I'm sorry, but I simply don't believe it, and I don't think stories like this with no solid foudation are worth posting on a public football forum. It's our captain FFS, a fellow Rangers man and we all know the media read this place.

Well said

I'd heard that Ferguson smoked a long time ago.

Great role model he is.

I know theirs plenty involved in football and at Rangers who smoke, but when your the Captain its something that should be a No/No!

And we've all heard about the likes of George Graham, Alan Smith and Robbie Fowler coming to the club in years gone by.......we don't have to believe it though.

I've never seen Ferguson smoking, and wouldn't believe it until I saw it for myself or was told from a personally reliable source who had seen it (friend or family).

If he enjoyed the odd cigar, for example, fair enough in my book. If he's actually a 'smoker'......then that would be indeed out of order, particularly as captain.

No substance to this rumour at this point, so shouldn't be posted on a public forum for me. How shit would it be if a paper ran with this on a slow day ?

I've never seen Ferguson smoking, and wouldn't believe it until I saw it for myself or was told from a personally reliable source who had seen it (friend or family).

If he enjoyed the odd cigar, for example, fair enough in my book. If he's actually a 'smoker'......then that would be indeed out of order, particularly as captain.

The person who told me was what I consider a good Bear, who would have no reason to lie, but of course I couldn't swear by it.

All this Barry doesn't drink or have the odd cigarette is a load of pish!

A few years ago i was at a 21st party in the Low Waters Miners in Hamilton, and Barry Ferguson and James Mcfadden was there with there partners.

I can can swear that Barry does Drink cause he was pished and does have the odd Cigarette,Which i was shocked and disappointed that the way our captain was acting

Mcfadden in the other hand was "tea total" and was driving.

He was in a pub (Wont name which one) yesterday watching the Scotland Vs Czech Republic game.

He was drawing some attention from some kids when he went outside. He asked 1 boy which School he went to, he replied the grammar, so Barry gave him some money.

He asked the next boy, he replied St Annes, Barry told him to beat it :lol:

Was the Pub the bully inn in Quarter

A lot of players smoked, even the best , Cryuff, Socrates (40 a day) to name a coule, and of course the hammer :D . The story with the hammer is class though, when he first cam over and he went out with the players, he told them he couldnt believe they were drinking and it was so unproffesional, and light one up :D