Review of the season on BBC1

IMO the league was lost when we lost for a second time at Parkhead.

We were the better team and lost thanks to some woeful refereeing decisions. Had McDonald's opener been rightly flagged for offside, one of Caldwell's handball's been given as a penalty or Jan Vinegar been sent of for his assault on Faye then the best team would have had gotten at least the point they deserved and the league would have been over.

IMO the league was lost when we lost for a second time at Parkhead.

We were the better team and lost thanks to some woeful refereeing decisions. Had McDonald's opener been rightly flagged for offside, one of Caldwell's handball's been given as a penalty or Jan Vinegar been sent of for his assault on Faye then the best team would have had gotten at least the point they deserved and the league would have been over.

Plus the free-kick we should've got fro the stamp on Broadfoot's foot by McDonald......Instead a refs decision gives a penalty to them and all 3 points

I was out, but I wouldn't have watched it anyway. The moments that resulted in them stealing the league were :

1) Aberdeen's goal being disallowed

2) JVOH scoring that goal in the 94th minute at the Girodome in the first game

3) Motherwell's equaliser at Fir Park. The only reason losing to Aberdeen didn't crush me as much as it should have was because Motherwell taking a point off us had finished it already.

Not to say that McDonald's offside goal didn't contribute, but if we'd got a point from the first game at Parkhead the season would pretty much have been over.

There was an article in the paper the other day which listed the controversial decisions that went in Celtics favour this season which ultimately gained them around 15 - 20 points that they shouldnt have had. But once again when the dust settles its actually us who get embroiled in unfair decision allegations and they get admired for their fighting spirit blah blah fuck the SPL blah. Pisses me right off.

But once again when the dust settles its actually us who get embroiled in unfair decision allegations and they get admired for their fighting spirit blah blah fuck the SPL blah. Pisses me right off.

yeah, the dundee utd game seemed 2 be making all the headlines but not much said about the aberdeen disallowed goal, the st mirren free kick, the header from balde that went out for a corner and the offside goal at the piggery!!