Theif 3: The Cradle level.

voted the scariest level ever (there's a video on youtube):

cradle_future.jpg

TDS16.jpg

Doom 3: Hell levels

shot00006.jpg

Doom 3: Gatway to hell level

doom3_big2.jpg

I didn't really shit myself in F.E.A.R. or Doom 3, even though I wanted to. :craphead:

Don't really get freaked out by games, not even during the tense bits. That's even when I play in total darkness at 3 in the morning. :(

If anybody can recommend a scary game, I'll probably try it though just to see. (tu)

I didn't really shit myself in F.E.A.R. or Doom 3, even though I wanted to. :craphead:

Don't really get freaked out by games, not even during the tense bits. That's even when I play in total darkness at 3 in the morning. :(

If anybody can recommend a scary game, I'll probably try it though just to see. (tu)

your gangster :craphead:

Are you human? :pipe:

Are you human? :pipe:

I think so, it's the same with films as well. :lol:

FEAR was pretty scary, I didn't want to go round the corners at times.

Same with Half Life actually, thought that was pretty intense.

Resident Evil though, overall, has given me more 'shit my pants' moments than any other game. Res Evil 2 when you're walking through the police station and the hands come through the window, I nearly cried :lol:

Resident Evil though, overall, has given me more 'shit my pants' moments than any other game. Res Evil 2 when you're walking through the police station and the hands come through the window, I nearly cried :lol:

Ya big girl! :P

Never been scared by a video game.

Ya big girl! :P

Never been scared by a video game.

:lol:

On a very windy night, with no-one but you in and the lights off and sound right up, Res Evil has more enough moments to make you jump!

I never honestly get that sucked into a game or even a movie. Generally in a game if something jumps out at me I'm so cap it generally takes me a couple of seconds to realise what's happening :P

Movies are the same, they set it up too much with creepy music. You can almost cue when somebody is going to jump out yourself.

The 'scariest' moment I ever had in a game was purely psychological.

Silent Hill 2 or 3, can't remember. There's a guy in a hotel you get to, and he's talking through his door and asking you to do something for him.

You finally complete the mission and you open his door...

That bit probably got me more than anything in any game ever.

Silent Hill franchise is excellent, I believe there is another one coming out soon?

5. Imaginative name following 4 :lol:

I never fully played the original, but I did finish 2 and 3. And got sick of the abysmal gameplay in 4 so quit a fair old distance in.

Silent Hill franchise is excellent, I believe there is another one coming out soon?

5. Imaginative name following 4 :lol:

I never fully played the original, but I did finish 2 and 3. And got sick of the abysmal gameplay in 4 so quit a fair old distance in.

Hopefully they'll go back to the older standards, or at least change the game play, I'm sure one of the Resident Evil games had the same problem, been so many of them I've lost track, different ones on different formats, but looking forward to the new RE game when that is finally released!

Silent Hill 2 or 3, can't remember. There's a guy in a hotel you get to, and he's talking through his door and asking you to do something for him.

So whats behind the door?

fattest-man3.jpg

I didn't want to spoil it :)