SDM & Abramovich meeting?

Same as every other thread on this forum <cr>

Its possible they were meeting (if they did indeed meet) to discuss a transfer. Who knows? It is speculation after all.

Oops sorry mate, I meant to put in a sarcastic grin! :D

No problem :)

One thing you can guarantee it will not be "consensus in idem" as Abramovich is guaranteed to make some serious dosh available to his manager to buy players rather than SDM's apparent policy of looking to maximise returns on our current staff. :angry2:

One thing you can guarantee it will not be "consensus in idem" as Abramovich is guaranteed to make some serious dosh available to his manager to buy players rather than SDM's apparent policy of looking to maximise returns on our current staff. :angry2:

doh slight difference in the amount of wealth these two people have, Murray is a multi-millionaire, Abramovich is a multi-billionaire, also just a slight difference in the amount of money both teams get from the leagues which has nothing to do with who owns the clubs.

Hope to fuck he isn't bidding to take us over from SDM in the future.

Would suck.

Yeah it would suck having millions to spend on players :(

:lol: We'd turn into the next chelsea/hearts..

Buy Rangers, sort out the club from top to bottom, get rid of the likes of Bain, Dickson....keep out of signing players and let the management do what they want, spend, defend and look after the club and you can have it.

Cant see it tho.

Buy Rangers, sort out the club from top to bottom, get rid of the likes of Bain, Dickson....keep out of signing players and let the management do what they want, spend, defend and look after the club and you can have it.

Cant see it tho.

Neither can I, for some reason you're not allowed to own two clubs. :)

Cant see it tho.

would be amazing if just that could happen....probably a pipe-dream tho......would still be nice! (tu)

Cant see it tho.

even from 2 different leagues?

Cant see it tho.

Doesn't he own CSKA Moscow as well?

EDIT: apparently he sold them to Gazprom in 2005.

Cant see it tho.

"Besides Hearts, Kaunas and MTZ-Ripo, Romanov reportedly has influence over no less than half of the clubs in the A Lyga (Lithuanian Football Premier League)[1]."

Cant see it tho.

Seems this is an FA rule.

Abrahmovich owns serveral boats so there's no guarantee he was even there at the same time Murray was.

Cant see it tho.

One of his companies 'sponsors' them. So I believe :unsure:

Cant see it tho.

he "sponsors" them ina deal worth bout 30 million a season <cr>