Worried

davyh27

I have to say, a quick look at this board and you immediately notice that there is a massive divide amongs supporters about how the club is being run. I have been viewing thes boards for a couple of years albeit I dont post very much and I have never seen us split as we are just now. I would say that this shows a clear lack of direction at the club and that there are serious problems off the park, nobody has a clue what exactly is going on, where we are heading, all we get is small snippets of information which dont seem to be leading anywhere.

Whether you think Murray has/is/hasn't done a good job for Rangers , I think it is imperative that the club is cleared out top to bottom, including Murray.The club is stagnant, lacking in vision and ideas. We are heading backwards sadly, and it pains me to say that. Do even Murray's backers not think that his time is up, regardless of whether they think he is doing a good job?

I suppose alot of this has been covered already, just trying to let some of my frustrations out I guess.

I have to say, a quick look at this board and you immediately notice that there is a massive divide amongs supporters about how the club is being run. I have been viewing thes boards for a couple of years albeit I dont post very much and I have never seen us split as we are just now. I would say that this shows a clear lack of direction at the club and that there are serious problems off the park, nobody has a clue what exactly is going on, where we are heading, all we get is small snippets of information which dont seem to be leading anywhere.

Whether you think Murray has/is/hasn't done a good job for Rangers , I think it is imperative that the club is cleared out top to bottom, including Murray.The club is stagnant, lacking in vision and ideas. We are heading backwards sadly, and it pains me to say that. Do even Murray's backers not think that his time is up, regardless of whether they think he is doing a good job?

I suppose alot of this has been covered already, just trying to let some of my frustrations out I guess.

i agree with you. (tu)

I would disagree, that would just be a completely stupid thing to do. It would leave us in exactly the same situation we were in 18 months ago, and, everyone would be moaning at whoever was playing and in charge.

If Murray wants to sell, he should sell, and do it now! but, a complete clearout? madness. Any new manager would also not fancy a lot of the players, so, we would be back to a complete new team

Really random thought, but, why not wait to see if the quality signings arrive as promised?

I have no problems with Murray going, but, a complete clearout of everything is a bad idea.

The rot has been set in for a fair few years now, from when SDM put J Mclelland up as the fall guy, to giving up Donald Findlay to the hysterical mass media.

In Martin Bain we have a man earning £500K per year that offers the support nothing, whether he actually offers the club something is up for debate, however the perception on the whole is that he is not vocal enough, a CEO of a club like Rangers should be in the press and media regularly, not twice a year when he feels like it and has topped his tan up.

We now I think have SDM trying to -recoup as much money as he can since he tried the rights issue and only £1.5M was taken up by the fans. If think that showed SDM that the fans were not fully behind him at that time and we are paying for it now.

I would disagree, that would just be a completely stupid thing to do. It would leave us in exactly the same situation we were in 18 months ago, and, everyone would be moaning at whoever was playing and in charge.

If Murray wants to sell, he should sell, and do it now! but, a complete clearout? madness. Any new manager would also not fancy a lot of the players, so, we would be back to a complete new team

Really random thought, but, why not wait to see if the quality signings arrive as promised?

I have no problems with Murray going, but, a complete clearout of everything is a bad idea.

I worded that poorly, I was meaning more the business side rather than the playing staff

Your prob right DO

The rights issue was quite interesting either, since, the money was spent trying to achieve success, and, perhaps the takeup was poor as a show of defiance towards Murray, but, could also be a reason that our voice isnt heard now, or listened to? "we" showed little interest in that, so, perhaps we have got into a give and take issue?

The rot has been set in for a fair few years now, from when SDM put J Mclelland up as the fall guy, to giving up Donald Findlay to the hysterical mass media.

In Martin Bain we have a man earning £500K per year that offers the support nothing, whether he actually offers the club something is up for debate, however the perception on the whole is that he is not vocal enough, a CEO of a club like Rangers should be in the press and media regularly, not twice a year when he feels like it and has topped his tan up.

We now I think have SDM trying to -recoup as much money as he can since he tried the rights issue and only £1.5M was taken up by the fans. If think that showed SDM that the fans were not fully behind him at that time and we are paying for it now.

What is even more disgusting is that we have two ex Ranger greats working behind the scenes,and not saying a thing.Sandy Jardine was a hero of mine,but now he treats you like a lump of shit on his shoes,as for John Greig..........