Rangers FC Big Brother - Instructions and Round One

Rangers FC Big Brother  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes packing....

• 11 MF Charlie Adam
    • 20 MF DaMarcus Beasley

Every Monday and Thursday and Sunday, two players will be put up randomly to be voted out of the Rangers FC Big Brother household.

The two names will be placed as a poll (above) where us members will have to vote off which of the two we would like to sending packing out of the club. The only catch is this. You must write your reason for picking one player or the other. The member who gives the best reasoning in a post for their decision will with the Power of Murray which will allow them to veto a choice and put up another player.

So, without further ado...our first pair of players!

1 GK Allan McGregor

3 DF David Weir (vice-captain)

4 FW Thomas Buffel

5 DF Saša Papac

6 MF Barry Ferguson (captain)

7 MF Brahim Hemdani

8 MF Kevin Thomson

9 FW Kris Boyd

10 FW Nacho Novo

11 MF Charlie Adam

15 MF Alan Gow

16 GK Graeme Smith

17 MF Chris Burke

18 FW Steven Naismith

19 FW Jean-Claude Darcheville

20 MF DaMarcus Beasley

21 DF Kirk Broadfoot

23 DF Christian Dailly

24 DF Carlos Cuéllar

25 GK Neil Alexander

26 DF Steven Smith

27 FW Lee McCulloch

28 MF Steven Whittaker

29 FW Daniel Cousin

?? DF Andy Webster

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to vote for Charlie Adam.

He left a floater in the toilet and he is urinating in the shower.

He eats all the food in the house and he cannot cook either. When it was his turn to make the dinner, he provided the group with toast (Which was burnt)

Sorry Charlie Boy, you gotta go!

Mine was a tactical vote. It's essential to the future of our club that we keep rolls royce players like Charlie Adam, but this time he was up against Run DMB. So Charlie has to go I'm afraid.

Lets be serious here.

It was an interesting choice and not that easy.

Charlie Adam is a Gers fan as well as a player. He gives his all for Rangers unlike some others. He is young-ish too with loads of potential. When ON his game he is capable of Brazilian like tricks and shots - really amazing. Can be deadly at free kicks and corners. He is strong too. Capable of scoring from almost anywhere. That is his good side. Alas for Charlie he has his bad side and when he is bad he is REALLY AWFUL.

He seems to be overweight and unfit. Lacks any real pace. He is ON about 10% of the time and OFF 90% of the time. When that happens you are literally playing with 10 men. His touch deserts him totally. He cannot do anything at all - pass, shoot, take free kicks with any accuracy and corners are over hit by miles. He cannot defend. He is totally useless.

DMB - A very experienced player who has played in CL and World Cups effectively. Brings a lot to the table. He can cross and gets into scoring positions very often for a winger/midfielder. He is FAST. Creates plenty of opportunities for others. Uses his head well and gets penalties too. He is very slight, but managed well in Scotland until injured. Makes good runs off the ball and tracks back too. Once match fit again he will add a tremendous amount to the Rangers forward line.

Of the two then I would prefer DMB. The difference in class and experience is considerable in DMB's favour.

Who voted DMB? doh

Me, So many people critisized before he went out injured, Comes back and plays good against a lower league side and your all singing his praises.

One rule for one player, another for others.

Gow played well against Lower league sides, Ok maybe not a near MOTM performance like Beasley, But his efforts were dismissed by the comments of " Playing well against a lower league side dont count ".

charlie adam out, unfortunately getting a bit of a fat boy i feel, good shot on him however i think beasley is going to offer us a lot more width wise along with more pace. i reckon beasley will do a good job for us and hopefully provide the balls into the box we need.

i chose adam because beasley is quick and can cross the ball well these reason make me think he can be a key player for us. in fact had he not got injured against stuttgart he would have already.

This is a joke.

Big Brother, for one, is utter shite.

And its not exactly two random players, if you are picking them.

(tu)

This is a joke.

Big Brother, for one, is utter shite.

And its not exactly two random players, if you are picking them.

Depends how I pick them asshole.

:lol:

Charlie I'm afraid has to go. While he has scored some very decent goals in his time with us, I see no real hope of him improving.

Plus with an ass his size off the changing room bench there must be space freed up for at list a couple of skinny quality players!