• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DMB is skinny , Adam is not

DMB is fast , Adam is not

DMB can run with the ball , Adam Cannot

DMB has experience at different levels , If you don't include St Mirren Adam has not

DMB can get it by the first man at a corner or free kick , Adam cannot

DMB wiil run for days , Adam will run for minutes and get tired

Easily choice for me :D

One player has great skill, can do magic things, has a great shot, is a Rangers man and has the potential to be the mainstay of our midfield for years - the other is DeMarcus Beasley.

(BTW you should have had a vote for the first two - I would keep both!)

DMB is skinny , Adam is not

DMB is fast , Adam is not

DMB can run with the ball , Adam Cannot

DMB has experience at different levels , If you don't include St Mirren Adam has not

DMB can get it by the first man at a corner or free kick , Adam cannot

DMB wiil run for days , Adam will run for minutes and get tired

Easily choice for me :D

You picked DMB to go then?

One player has great skill, can do magic things, has a great shot, is a Rangers man and has the potential to be the mainstay of our midfield for years - the other is DeMarcus Beasley.

Who?

I voted for Beasley, for a number of reasons:

Adam scores quite frequently for a midfielder, more so than any other current midfielders we posses.

Beasley only scored twice this season, he is a good player to hug the touchline, but we do NOT need another player like this

We need creative players who can provide a spark of genius

And whilst Adam is inconsistent with little work rate, he often pulls something special with that left boot of his.

I can accept i will be shot down for this, but if Adam could get his fitness up, he would become a massively influential player for us.

Adam scored 14 goals last season (many of them being sub) thats not bad for most strikers! Let alone a mid!

what planet are u onbluepeter9 iwould not charlie adam play in my GARDEN

OR R U CHARLIE ADAM'S RELATION :mutley: U MUST BE HAVING A LAUGH :mutley:

(tu)(tu) Quite agree Adams the only consistant goal scoring midfielder we have. Also hes got a decent delivery most of the time and the only rangers player whos got a decent free kick. I cant believe all the negativity around him. Okay he has the odd off game, however theres plenty of players in the squad who are far worse than Adam (Whitiker, Broadfoot, Daily, Hendami, McCulloch, Cousins).

I voted for Beasley, for a number of reasons:

Adam scores quite frequently for a midfielder, more so than any other current midfielders we posses.

Beasley only scored twice this season, he is a good player to hug the touchline, but we do NOT need another player like this

We need creative players who can provide a spark of genius

And whilst Adam is inconsistent with little work rate, he often pulls something special with that left boot of his.

I can accept i will be shot down for this, but if Adam could get his fitness up, he would become a massively influential player for us.

Adam scored 14 goals last season (many of them being sub) thats not bad for most strikers! Let alone a mid!

I voted Adam. Not because Adam is bad, but because I've been stating that DMB has been a valuable signing from day one. He's one of the quality signings Walter made because he wanted DMB in the team.

Tough as we havn't really seen enough of Beasley to say one way or another.

both scored cracking goals in our Euro campaign, but for his stunner against Stuttgart and for the sake of contoversy, i'm picking Adam to stay. :D

although Charlie Adams Left foot is excellent that is all he holds. He is preety average and DMB is a overall better player