Evening times today

What else can you expect we let them throw us about like a scud book last season especially with the POD scandal and the only one to raise concern was Walter while our knight in shining armour did hee haw about anything, if you don't fight back you get shit on, and thats whats happenin to us now ! :sherlock:

SHITE! I'm going to miss the CL qualifier as I'm on holiday. ARSE.

Did we really expect anything else from the SPL? We'll just have to roll our sleeves up and get stuck in. We don't need any favours :unionflag:

What else can you expect we let them throw us about like a scud book last season especially with the POD scandal and the only one to raise concern was Walter while our knight in shining armour did hee haw about anything, if you don't fight back you get shit on, and thats whats happenin to us now ! :sherlock:

Bang on .

I've still to hear that prick Murray come out and praise our supporters...he's always on telly shouting about how he wants the scum that tarnished the clubs name to be caught.

We need Murray and his little bum boy Bain to come out and say "this is not good enough not only did we lose the league cos of the SPL,now they're trying to stop us getting into Europe altogether in case they have the same problem next April and May".

good

CL qualifiers in between 3 away games to the Sheep, HIVs and the Scum - i wonder what genius thought of that eh?

Nothing new every year we have a vital european matchjust before or after playing the scum or the sheep-- this year is earlier so it is a qualification match. The european dates are known long before the spl make up the fixtures but by some freak this sort of thing happens.

Spot on, I take it the vineyards are busy at this time of year.

i wonder if that spineless owner of our club speak out for a change instead of letting liewell run the show.

Don't be silly Min...that would mean backing the supporters instead of criticizing us or blaming us.

Bang on .

I've still to hear that prick Murray come out and praise our supporters...he's always on telly shouting about how he wants the scum that tarnished the clubs name to be caught.

We need Murray and his little bum boy Bain to come out and say "this is not good enough not only did we lose the league cos of the SPL,now they're trying to stop us getting into Europe altogether in case they have the same problem next April and May".

Actually, they have done. Conveniently forgotten, eh?

Some guys on here want to grow a fucking back-bone.

"OOH The bad SPL have got us playing Aberdeen and Celtic either side of a Euro tie."

FFS get a grip. Do you want them to just hand us the SPL trophy so we don't have to go and watch them?

Anyone coming on here thinking of joining would be seriously shocked at the antics of some guys here, and no doubt sniggering all the way to another forum to tell everyone about how scared we are of playing in the SPL. doh

If it werent for sir davie murray, wat financial state do u think we would be in today, hes done wonders for the club, easily forgotten though eh

Bought the club for a song, had his fun, got us in debt, paid the debt to try and sell it, run out of bluffs ! End of ! :sherlock:

If it werent for sir davie murray, wat financial state do u think we would be in today, hes done wonders for the club, easily forgotten though eh

Bought the club for a song, had his fun, got us in debt, paid the debt to try and sell it, run out of bluffs ! End of ! :sherlock:

:rolleyes:

"OOH The bad SPL have got us playing Aberdeen and Celtic either side of a Euro tie."

FFS get a grip. Do you want them to just hand us the SPL trophy so we don't have to go and watch them?

Anyone coming on here thinking of joining would be seriously shocked at the antics of some guys here, and no doubt sniggering all the way to another forum to tell everyone about how scared we are of playing in the SPL. doh

Do the powers that be in scottish football want their best clubs competing in Europes elite competition? Yes of course they do, but why do we have to play two of our most difficult fixtures either side of that....mmm I wonder?

It's not paranoia, it has been going on for years mate.

Do the powers that be in scottish football want their best clubs competing in Europes elite competition? Yes of course they do, but why do we have to play two of our most difficult fixtures either side of that....mmm I wonder?

It is paranoia unless you have proof otherwise.

Are you his biographer? :lol:

At least he played a part in us getting NIAR. :rangers:

what about this one as well apparently they play 5 of the 6 games after champions league group games at home

what about this one as well apparently they play 5 of the 6 games after champions league group games at home

Yeah very good. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy. Go and check the fixtures list. doh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...res/default.stm