Charlie Adam

Adam

I wouldnt be surprised to see Charlie Adam come back leaner and fitter than ever.

This could be his big chance.

However, KT is going to play and having 2 left footed players in the middle of the park might not work

its only the same as having 2 right footers in the centre, the countless teams that have that around the world....I dont think that will be an issue especially in the centre, the only thing that will be an issue for Charlie is his fitness (however he came back leaner after his injury so he is capable of putting the hard work in)

Think if paired with Thomson that could bring out the best in him

Its not the same.

Far from it

Is there a problem I'm not seeing please enlighten me?

Its been debated many a time and Managers say it affects the balance of the team.

Name me a successful team that has 2 left footed players at the back or in midfield

harsh question been trying to google it unsuccessfully. There must be someone who has played two centre mids or defenders and made it work though.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt be surprised to see Charlie Adam come back leaner and fitter than ever.

This could be his big chance.

However, KT is going to play and having 2 left footed players in the middle of the park might not work

its only the same as having 2 right footers in the centre, the countless teams that have that around the world....I dont think that will be an issue especially in the centre, the only thing that will be an issue for Charlie is his fitness (however he came back leaner after his injury so he is capable of putting the hard work in)

Think if paired with Thomson that could bring out the best in him

Its not the same.

Far from it

Is there a problem I'm not seeing please enlighten me?

Its been debated many a time and Managers say it affects the balance of the team.

Name me a successful team that has 2 left footed players at the back or in midfield

This has took me forever, but I finally have a team who is successful(ish)

Holland -

euro 2004 they qualified and got to the semi-final with a cocu, davids, seedorf 3 man midfield that would of seen cocu and davids deep, come on thats got to be one at least?

I hope to god Adam wont be given that CMF role.

He'll just have a pop shot every chance he gets if he's given that role.

Still Mr.negativity eh? :rolleyes:

If Adam is starting in our midfield at the start of this season then yes i am.

Take the blinkers off man,the guy has enrmous football talent,it's just a matter of someone cultivating that talent.Given the chance he's going to be "the man"

this season,wait and see. (tu)

polar bear you surprise me, as you have followed rangers for as long as i have, but for you to think adam has talent when he is one of the poorest player i have ever seen at ibrox, he will never make it, and should be shown the door.

Minstral,remember big Dandy McLean? that's who Adams puts me in mind of.Loads of talent,(best left half in Scotland before he came to us)

we played him inside left,and he looked like a big dummy at times.But we always new he had so much talent.

I'd like to see Adam in midfield. He's not a winger, which is probably why his weaknesses are so obvious (Pace & fitness).

In midfield, with Thomo holding I think he could be used much better. He's got an eye for a pass instead of just passing it out wide or back to the defenders.

At least he'll give us some decent football to watch rather than humping the ball up the park.