All Glenn Loovens Talk

Muff

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your dreams mate.

I'd place your squad on par with Birmingham City. In terms of fan base then of course you out do us by a lot but squad wise? You'd be lucky to win the championship.

Miles better and if we had the money that you even get in the Champiuonship then we'd be even better, put is in the Premiership and we'd be up there with the Arsenal's and Chelsea's!

In your dreams mate.

I'd place your squad on par with Birmingham City. In terms of fan base then of course you out do us by a lot but squad wise? You'd be lucky to win the championship and if Loovens is free at the end of the season I'm sure an EPL club would come in for him.

*Laughs*

Feel free to join in

In your dreams mate.

I'd place your squad on par with Birmingham City. In terms of fan base then of course you out do us by a lot but squad wise? You'd be lucky to win the championship and if Loovens is free at the end of the season I'm sure an EPL club would come in for him.

Are you not one of us?

When does the window shut. tonight ?

The CL 2nd round deadline closes tonight, the summer transfer window does not close until the night of the Old Firm match, 30th August!

In your dreams mate.

Hrmm.. Champions League football, the chance to play in front of 50,000 fans every 2nd week, the chance to train day in, day out at Murray Park and the chance to play in an Old Firm derby..

Or

A promotion "challenge" with Cardiff..

Tough one that!

If you had premier league money then you would be a top 4 club, I agree. But based on current squads and the tv money you get you can't attract the top,top players.

And Cardiff Can ? You have 3 Rangers Rejects in your side .

In your dreams mate.

:lol: Ridiculous. :lol:

If you had premier league money then you would be a top 4 club, I agree. But based on current squads and the tv money you get you can't attract the top,top players.

And Cardiff Can ? You have 3 Rangers Rejects in your side .

Aye Stevie Thompson ffs!

When was the last time Cardiff, Hull, Birmingham, even Fiorentina, Bayern Munich, Sporting Lisbon, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Everton, Spurs, Inter.....made a European Final?????

We did it last season with a brutal squad.

End of discussion.

I'm not trying to start any bad feelings but you selling Hutton to Spurs really showed the difference between how much money is involved between the two league.

who and whats the value oh cardiffs best player ? uh

In case you didn't notice this thread is about Glen Loovens, a Cardiff City player.

youve been registered for a while . Before we were linked with Loovens