*** Sportfreunde Lotte 1 v 3 Rangers Match Thread ***

papaguy51

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It may just be a friendly but Smith hasn't got a clue with personnel and tactics.

Time to go Smith (td)

I cant believe 1-0 down in a friendly after 5 mins and your calling for his book. Sheesh! Xx

he wont be the first either, its embaressing.

He is right, but tonight is only another reason why Walt is not the right man to take us forward.

I preferred the good old days when we didn't hear about the result of friendlies until we managed to see it on ceefax that night, or the next day in the paper. Smith's getting slated over his tactics, team selection etc by people who aren't even watching the game. It beggars belief.

Friendlies are for fitness and for trying out ideas. Get a grip of yourself the people who think Smith should be sacked based on this. Seriously, walk away from your PC, have a glass of water and maybe get a bit of fresh air. Results of friendlies mean absolutely fuck all. Barcelona beat Dundee Utd with a last minute penalty last year. Maybe Rijkaard should have gone then.

The close season has led to some sort of encephalitis.

It may just be a friendly but Smith hasn't got a clue with personnel and tactics.

Time to go Smith (td)

I cant believe 1-0 down in a friendly after 5 mins and your calling for his book. Sheesh! Xx

he wont be the first either, its embaressing.

He is right, this is only another reason why Walt is not the right man to take us forward.

fans are starting to sound like Newcastle fans, give the guy a second fucking season before calling for his removal!

I preferred the good old days when we didn't hear about the result of friendlies until we managed to see it on ceefax that night, or the next day in the paper. Smith's getting slated over his tactics, team selection etc by people who aren't even watching the game. It beggars belief.

Friendlies are for fitness and for trying out ideas. Get a grip of yourself the people who think Smith should be sacked based on this. Seriously, walk away from your PC, have a glass of water and maybe get a bit of fresh air. Results of friendlies mean absolutely fuck all. Barcelona beat Dundee Utd with a last minute penalty last year. Maybe Rijkaard should have gone then.

Heres a fun fact.....

We are 1-0 down to part timers and havent had a shot on goal.

Heres a fun fact.....

We are 1-0 down to part timers and havent had a shot on goal.

how did fleck have a shot saved then? :craphead:

Come on people, it's a friendly. Just a chance to get some match fitness.

This team won't play attractive football this season, you only have to look at the lack of technical ability throughout the squad to realise that. Whether or not they will get the results required in competitive matches.......we'll just need to wait and see.

I only ever drink water or Milk and I'm having Water right now at the laptop :(

Ps. I also miss Ceefax.

I only ever drink water or Milk and I'm having Water right now at the laptop :(

Ps. I also miss Ceefax.

Thats Old School Boab