*** Sportfreunde Lotte 1 v 3 Rangers Match Thread ***

papaguy51

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I preferred the good old days when we didn't hear about the result of friendlies until we managed to see it on ceefax that night, or the next day in the paper. Smith's getting slated over his tactics, team selection etc by people who aren't even watching the game. It beggars belief.

Friendlies are for fitness and for trying out ideas. Get a grip of yourself the people who think Smith should be sacked based on this. Seriously, walk away from your PC, have a glass of water and maybe get a bit of fresh air. Results of friendlies mean absolutely fuck all. Barcelona beat Dundee Utd with a last minute penalty last year. Maybe Rijkaard should have gone then.

The close season has led to some sort of encephalitis.

I only ever drink water or Milk and I'm having Water right now at the laptop :(

Ps. I also miss Ceefax.

Thats Old School Boab

My Dad liked it and I miss the 'hold' button.

There was something brilliant about it. Although when the page you wanted was 1/12 and the current page was 4/12, it was a long, frustrating wait!

Or when you were reading something with 20 pages and it changed when you were halfway through reading the page you wanted and it changed meaning you had to wait till it went all the way back through :(

I preferred the good old days when we didn't hear about the result of friendlies until we managed to see it on ceefax that night, or the next day in the paper. Smith's getting slated over his tactics, team selection etc by people who aren't even watching the game. It beggars belief.

Friendlies are for fitness and for trying out ideas. Get a grip of yourself the people who think Smith should be sacked based on this. Seriously, walk away from your PC, have a glass of water and maybe get a bit of fresh air. Results of friendlies mean absolutely fuck all. Barcelona beat Dundee Utd with a last minute penalty last year. Maybe Rijkaard should have gone then.

Ps. I also miss Ceefax.

Thats Old School Boab

Yeah the Old Hold button,Boab that takes me back (tu)

What about "mix" as well.

That was before you could go picture : picture

True, 'Interactive' lost us this pleasure.

Ps. I also miss Ceefax.

Thats Old School Boab

Yeah the Old Hold button,Boab that takes me back (tu)

What about "mix" as well.

That was before you could go picture : picture

True, 'Interactive' lost us this pleasure.

It's sure has

Ps. I also miss Ceefax.

Thats Old School Boab

There was something brilliant about it. Although when the page you wanted was 1/12 and the current page was 4/12, it was a long, frustrating wait!

Or when you were reading something with 20 pages and it changed when you were halfway through reading the page you wanted and it changed meaning you had to wait till it went all the way back through :(

True, those were the days.

Being sick and in bed weren't so bad, stories on your telly. Football was 302 on the BBC. :(

[When you see a kick off time during this tour, it's in CET and is 1 hour ahead :lol:

I got a mod to change the KO time (to 6) in the sub title pre match :bouncy: