As the old age saying goes....

Shuggy07

People are judged on the decisions they make.....unfortunately if Walters meanderring or lack of bollocks to stand up to Murray (if indeed it is Murray who will not spend on resources required) fails to see us into the CL, then I would suggest that it is time for him to go.

Legend maybe, but his time will be up if the team that he has failed to strengthen does not proceed into the CL proper.

We will be the laughing stock of the Scottish Football.. I for one could not bear the slagging that will come our way. and we all know from what direction that it shall come from.

People are judged on the decisions they make.....unfortunately if Walters meanderring or lack of bollocks to stand up to Murray (if indeed it is Murray who will not spend on resources required) fails to see us into the CL, then I would suggest that it is time for him to go.

Legend maybe, but his time will be up if the team that he has failed to strengthen does not proceed into the CL proper.

We will be the laughing stock of the Scottish Football.. I for one could not bear the slagging that will come our way. and we all know from what direction that it shall come from.

Stop moaning ffs. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No, thats Gretna, and you should NEVER be ashamed of your team

And, have to say, I cant think of any time, ANYTHING said by the scum from across the way has ever bothered me, grow a thicker skin!!