F Word Rangers/Ramsay episode on tonight at 9pm

Boab

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only is the Fword the dogs bollocks - its got me (and others across Britain) cooking I have perfected his homemade burgers and homemade potato wedges which not only taste great are a healthy option ***winks*** lol

Thats made my day. :)

Even seeing my Dad later on won't beat that post. No word of a joke.

just read the post back - c'mon boab u know what i mean lmao, ive tried cooking his shit, and over practising i got better lmao

I am not better or on the same level as gordon ramsay at cooking lmao

I was being very very sincere mate (tu)

Its great that you've been inspired or interested by Gordon or any other Chef to make goodfood rather than some of the Zombie Britains who buy Burgers with like 45% meat content.

ah cool i thought u were laughing at how arrogant my post seemed lol

I wanna know how to make Pasta from scratch, Ive made the sauce got that pretty much perfected with pre packed pasta, and thats the goal before I go back to uni, I lived at uni for the first time last year and I ate rubbish so while watching the F word and under the guidance of me mam, she is the oricle regarding food if im suck I just ask her, but yeah wanna eat healthier at uni nest year, not pre packed rubbish!!

where can you find the recipes for the food he makes on the F word. I want to make the burgers and wedges

thanks

er i just did by watching the program and the repeat, but it says at the end of the program everything he cooks onn it is on the channel 4 website, however ive never checked (tu)

When he walks out of the tunnel he looks around the stadium and says "Fuk me !!!"

Quality, just like his food. The taste testers that vote for him or whatever celeb he's doing the cook off with must be real food slobs given the fact that some weeks it's so close.

I watched ramsays kitchen nightmares the other night there too and he transformed a couples restaraunt (and the couple, who were always arguing, putting off customers) and turned it into a booming business!

GORDON RAMSAY was at Murray Park earlier this month - and tonight you can see how he got on when he filmed a feature for his F Word programme.

The celebrity chef, a former Rangers player, met up with Walter Smith and his squad for training then made an emotional return to Ibrox.

In his time at Murray Park, he was joined in the kitchen by Ally McCoist and Barry Ferguson and the trio cooked for the first team after their afternoon session.

Ramsay said: "You can't get involved with a club like Rangers then switch it off. It's in my blood.

"It's an amazing setup to be involved in, but it's so frustrating when you've been so close to it and you've got to turn your back on it.

"I still remember closing that office door. I cried my eyes out for two days after being released.

"There's always a shiver down my spine whenever I walk in to Ibrox because of the history steeped within that building."

You can see the results of Ramsay, McCoist and Ferguson's combined culinary skills on Channel 4 tonight from 9pm.

You'll also be able to catch an exclusive interview with Ramsay on Rangers TV at 11pm tomorrow and that will be repeated on Rangers World on Thursday.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1353675,00.html

Monster munch along with microwaveable pizza's and chip's.

(I now await some coming on here and having a go at my post being negative.)

I actually thought it was a very positive post, given the fact that you assumed a footballer would be able to work a microwave ;)

:lol: Loved the last 3 posts.

They're actually poaching a Chicken, looking forward to that. Never seen that I thought but Dad scolded me when I said that today and he said he'd poached Chicken lots of times for Chicken and Noodle Soups and I'd seen that.

They're actually poaching a Chicken, looking forward to that. Never seen that I thought but Dad scolded me when I said that today and he said he'd poached Chicken lots of times for Chicken and Noodle Soups and I'd seen that and I'd seen that.

What?

They're actually poaching a Chicken, looking forward to that. Never seen that I thought but Dad scolded me when I said that today and he said he'd poached Chicken lots of times for Chicken and Noodle Soups and I'd seen that and I'd seen that.

What?

Basically........

Boab: Hmmm, the poaching of a chicken, sounds rather good.

Dad: Haw ya prick, ah dae that when I make my soup, ya nugget.

Boab: Sorry dad

Monster munch along with microwaveable pizza's and chip's.

(I now await some coming on here and having a go at my post being negative.)

I actually thought it was a very positive post, given the fact that you assumed a footballer would be able to work a microwave ;)

:lol: