F Word Rangers/Ramsay episode on tonight at 9pm

Boab

We might as take it right off topic then! :craphead:

Aye, I love Debbie Harry she is my idol and I'd have loved to have seen Blondie!

At least we're going off topic in a friendly way :rolleyes:

Aye it's a shame not to have seen her if she's your idol, although retro is so big these days that you might still get a chance.

For the record she was brilliant, the music was great and she was sexy as hell, dressed all in black with sexy boots, a male fantasy if ever there was one absolutely beautiful and talented.

I am lucky enough to have seen my favourites live:

clash77.jpg

clash80.jpg

marley.jpg

Aye she was hot as fuck back in the day! I love her music and style in fact everything about her!

I'd have loved to have seen the Clash and Bob Marley(Were you Jammin'?) as well. £2.00 & £4.50 what a bargain. :P

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked his comment about "It took the third Michelin Star before I got over the disappointment of being thrown out of Rangers".

From one of the world's top chefs thats very high praise indeed!

Aye she was hot as fuck back in the day! I love her music and style in fact everything about her!

I'd have loved to have seen the Clash and Bob Marley(Were you Jammin'?) as well. £2.00 & £4.50 what a bargain. :P

Oh she was something else.

And I was Jammin' away, you could have got stoned just breathing at the Bob Marley Gig :smo:

Little did we know he would be dead within a year :(

And The Clash were sensational, I saw them a few times after those gigs, they got so good they just exploded. When they played in about 82 it lasted something like 3 hours, un fucking believable. I've not got a ticket for that one because I managed to be on the Guest List.

Oh she was something else.

And I was Jammin' away, you could have got stoned just breathing at the Bob Marley Gig :smo:

Little did we know he would be dead within a year :(

And The Clash were sensational, I saw them a few times after those gigs, they got so good they just exploded. When they played in about 82 it lasted something like 3 hours, un fucking believable. I've not got a ticket for that one because I managed to be on the Guest List.

:( I envy that. I wish I could go back and see all the bands & artists I liked when they were in there prime!

That was a compliment not an insult about your age btw! :pipe:

:( I envy that. I wish I could go back and see all the bands & artists I liked when they were in there prime!

No worries, no offence taken.

Where I work they have taken to playing Radio 2, folk are getting bored with me saying 'I saw them play' every third or fourth song.

It reminds me how many gigs I went to when I was a lad.

I'd also say that apart from the ones I posted above, the original Who, the Rolling Stones, REM, 10cc and Lou Reed are the best live artists I have seen.

I saw Queen as a support act to Mott The Hoople believe it or not.... :mutley:

The puffin part of the episode was great also, pity about Graham Norton!

I was waiting for Gordon to make a catty remark about puffin being classed as a fish, but perhaps he thought better of it. ;)

On the subject of Gordon Ramsey and The F Word...does any one else think all this 'fuck' and 'fucking' is coming across as a bit childish? Fair enough when he's really pissed off in the heat of the kitchen but all the contrived swearing is a bore.

No worries, no offence taken.

Where I work they have taken to playing Radio 2, folk are getting bored with me saying 'I saw them play' every third or fourth song.

It reminds me how many gigs I went to when I was a lad.

I'd also say that apart from the ones I posted above, the original Who, the Rolling Stones, REM, 10cc and Lou Reed are the best live artists I have seen.

I saw Queen as a support act to Mott The Hoople believe it or not.... :mutley:

I'd have loved to have seen the Rolling Stones, the Who and Queen! You are so lucky they are some of the greatest band of all time and amoung my favourites!

On the subject of Gordon Ramsey and The F Word...does any one else think all this 'fuck' and 'fucking' is coming across as a bit childish? Fair enough when he's really pissed off in the heat of the kitchen but all the contrived swearing is a bore.

ach away and get fucked ya fucking fuck :D

Yeah, have to say I thought that too. Fair enough as you say, when he's in the heat of the moment in the kitchen.........but when he's doing a pre-recorded piece to camera, and he's talking about 'fucking mushrooms' and 'fucking puffin meat'.......it's a bit OTT. I like Ramsay, but I think he needs to tone that down a bit, just doesn't seem natural.

Yeah, have to say I thought that too. Fair enough as you say, when he's in the heat of the moment in the kitchen.........but when he's doing a pre-recorded piece to camera, and he's talking about 'fucking mushrooms' and 'fucking puffin meat'.......it's a bit OTT. I like Ramsay, but I think he needs to tone that down a bit, just doesn't seem natural.

Totally agree except that he was justified in swearing when he was near that cliff edge. :)