F Word Rangers/Ramsay episode on tonight at 9pm

Boab

In the final F Word, Gordon cooks one of Janet Street-Porter's veal calves. He also goes 'sky-fishing' for puffin in Iceland and visits Rangers football club. Graham Norton takes him on with a peach dish, and the winning brigade returns

Tuesdays at 9pm on Channel 4

http://www.channel4.com/food/on-tv/f-word/

If you miss this, then it will be repeated at 10pm tonight on Channel 4+1 - http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/m...l_TV/plus1.html

And also repeated on Friday at 23:40: http://www.channel4.com/listings/C4/index....mp;startHour=17

(tu)

Looking forward to this though I have the F word series V+'d so I won't miss it even if I ferget :blush:

Ps. Edit: RFC website preview: http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1353675,00.html

GordonRamsay.jpg

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made some superb Gordon Ramsay style macaroni cheese the other day.

Extra strong cheddar, stilton, parmesan sauce mixed through with a bit of pancetta.

Yum yum yum yum yum.................

Are you a chef Boab?

No, just became a right foodie since the turn of the year.

Like to learn more and more about how to cook these days and how food is produced and the seasons etc and indeed I'll be treated to a a place at Nick Nairn's Cookery School for my Birthday this year.

Are you a chef Boab?

No, just became a right foodie since the turn of the year.

Like to learn more and more about how to cook these days and how food is produced and the seasons etc and indeed I'll be treated to a a place at Nick Nairn's Cookery School for my Birthday this year.

Ah right, sounds good. I noticed your various avatars, so guessed you were into it.

wow this is getting overhyped its a 1hour show and the rangers part is a 15/20min segment...

bit harsh, for alot of ppl me included this show is quality knowing how the shows pan out we will probably have a look into Rangers that we possibly havent seen before!!

Not only is the Fword the dogs bollocks - its got me (and others across Britain) cooking I have perfected his homemade burgers and homemade potato wedges which not only taste great are a healthy option ***winks*** lol

Not only is the Fword the dogs bollocks - its got me (and others across Britain) cooking I have perfected his homemade burgers and homemade potato wedges which not only taste great are a healthy option ***winks*** lol

Thats made my day. :)

Even seeing my Dad later on won't beat that post. No word of a joke.

i've seen so many posts/threads on this its boing I hope you all are disappointed when you watch it...

hope it turns oot pish

As Muff says, 'If you don't like the thread, don't post in it'

i've seen so many posts/threads on this its boing I hope you all are disappointed when you watch it...

hope it turns oot pish

Go on, have a cookie. Happy happy happy house, happy happy house !!

And yes, my girlfriend makes me watch it. Honest.

hope it turns oot pish

As Muff says, 'If you don't like the thread, don't post in it'

technically I never said i dont like the thread i'm just stating the fact that this has been spoken about.... ALOT

so HAHA HEHEHOHOH whatever... :craphead:

Gordon Ramsays a w*nker.

Sticking it on record, so i can just flick through till the Rangers bit comes on. Not watching a whole episode of that pish, just to see Kirk Broadfoot trying to poach a bloody chicken..

FS! :lol::

Very chidlish attitude IMO.

Gordon Ramsays a w*nker.

Sticking it on record, so i can just flick through till the Rangers bit comes on. Not watching a whole episode of that pish, just to see Kirk Broadfoot trying to poach a bloody chicken..

you dont tell him to not post here :bouncy:

Gordon Ramsays a w*nker.

you dont tell him to not post here :bouncy:

I never told you or anybody directly not to, I was making a general comment on negative posts in threads. Valid one actually.

See a few years ago when Eck was in charge, when the rest of the players were being made pasta or whatever, Mo Ross used to make special requests for egg and chips.....and the kitchen staff for the players lounge did it. That's pretty much all he ate for lunch at Ibrox ! Hopefully it's very different these days.

just read the post back - c'mon boab u know what i mean lmao, ive tried cooking his shit, and over practising i got better lmao

I am not better or on the same level as gordon ramsay at cooking lmao

just read the post back - c'mon boab u know what i mean lmao, ive tried cooking his shit, and over practising i got better lmao

I was being very very sincere mate (tu)

Its great that you've been inspired or interested by Gordon or any other Chef to make goodfood rather than some of the Zombie Britains who buy Burgers with like 45% meat content.

I was being very very sincere mate (tu)

Its great that you've been inspired or interested by Gordon or any other Chef to make goodfood rather than some of the Zombie Britains who buy Burgers with like 45% meat content.

I think some burgers out of asda and that horrible microwaveable shit is less than 45% Boab :( Its a sad day when people can't be arsed to look out for what goes into their body.