Where was Daniel Cousin?

Polo

Yeah, probably on his way out. A shame, because he's certainly our most talented front man, and we desperately need some genuine quality up top.

Been our best striker pre-season, Billy Dodds was praising his pre-season form last night and saying that some of the ability he has been showing is different class, including a bounce game at Murray Park he'd watched.

Would like to see him get some time on the pitch against Liverpool. If he shows his quality against that level of opposition, then Walter would be under pressure to play him in the return leg.

hopefully he will be sold before the return game

he has had enough chances at rangers

GHTF asap as far as I am concerned

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Fielding our strongest line-up isn't necessarily a bad idea when the chips are down. Would much rather have him starting than JCD.

hopefully he will be sold before the return game

he has had enough chances at rangers

GHTF asap as far as I am concerned

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Fielding our strongest line-up isn't necessarily a bad idea when the chips are down. Would much rather have him starting than JCD.

none of them for me

we have boyd / velicka / novo / lafferty that we could or should play before any of the 2 of them

and walter will always play miller

JCD is finished and Cousin is overated

Walter is left with these 2 , as nobody else wants them

we should not play them just because they are available , sell or give them away to free up wages for a midfield player , that we so desperately need

Why was Cousin not playing last night. <cr>

Like him or not, he's probably our most talented striker.

cousin???

he scored against raith why would smith play him?

same as lafferty and novo why they not start?

lafferty sets one up novo scores do they play NO!!

would love to know how walter comes up with these decisions? baffled!!

I think it is a clear sign to Cousin that if he wants to play big games of football, he better get his scumbag of an agent to get his finger out and get him his move. He has 31 days left.

We did not buy 3 strikers to add to last seasons options. Cousin and 1 other has to go, and Naisy is out all season. I hope the other is JCD, but if anyone was watching him last night, their file on him has now been destroyed.