Time to stop with the BJK crap

bearsrus

it's not crap, big jock did indeed know

I've read up on this subject and when you see the real facts there was nothing he could have done no-one was willing to testify against torbet ! you can hardly go to a police station and sat he's a pedophile but i have no evidence to prove it, can you ?

it must have been the celtic view you were reading.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read up on this subject and when you see the real facts there was nothing he could have done no-one was willing to testify against torbet ! you can hardly go to a police station and sat he's a pedophile but i have no evidence to prove it, can you ?

Isn't it the job of the police to gather the evidence. If you suspect a crime has been committed, especially a serious one, it's your duty to report it.

Would you disagree with either statement abouve?

or sinn fein weekly :lol:

or sinn fein weekly :lol:

:):D:lol:

Shut up FS ! So i don't agree with stooping that low to sing that song i must be a tim , is that what your saying ?

at this rate there will be no songs left for us to sing (remember the "chip chip" post)

while im not agreeing that its a nice or moral thing to sing, we get plenty of horrible and imoral songs sung at us (novo and the IRA song)

its football, i dont see why we have to be super PC about it, no one else is!

ok so how about we sing "I hope you get Rabies Nakamura. i Hope you get Rabies nakamura by a mutt from the RSPCA"

Fuck off....Big Jock Knew - and we shall remind everyone in Scotland and beyond, that the taigs covered up one of the biggest scandals of all time, and BJ was aware.

Dont tell us to stop singing BJK, its fact and thats it.

Plus, it pisses off the tims and they have no response to it.

So, as was once said before......BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!

Shut up FS ! So i don't agree with stooping that low to sing that song i must be a tim , is that what your saying ?

no i never said that, you said you read the real facts so post them please.

Fuck off....Big Jock Knew - and we shall remind everyone in Scotland and beyond, that the taigs covered up one of the biggest scandals of all time, and BJ was aware.

But were getting slated for it by the media , we dont need to give them any amo to have another go at us ! :angry2:

well considering ive heard some of them singing about the ibrox disaster No!

that is partly my point, do we really need to lower ourselves to the same scum level as them? we are better than that and dont need to use it, we all know what happened, they know what happened, so let them live with how they go about things and we look after ourselves, especially in these trying times on the park.

Well, technically, its not the same. Them singing about a disaster is not very nice, them defending child abuse is not ver y nice. There is no defence needed for the disaster

Different shit

If your singing about something and dont know what your singing about that is pretty pointless is it not ?

But were getting slated for it by the media , we dont need to give them any amo to have another go at us ! :angry2:

its must really eat away at you and your ilk to know that your greatest ever manager was part of a child abuse cover up.

we can smell tims a mile away so your ok - they smell like muck :lol:

its a touchy subject people just have strong views weather you agree or not.

there was enough evidence for his to lose his job, then the sweeping commenced.

i don't see why we should stop singing it, we are singing about someone covering up a crime! pointing out the fact its wrong! what is wrong about this, not like we are singing about something tradgic, so how does this make us lower to their level?

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

Valid point - what with their stance on the Mhiller situation, half empty ground last night, their view on our bigotry.....but see to be honest, everyone has their own opinion....the mhedia hate us anyway so Murray should do something about them like Sir Fergie done in England (they all suck up his, and Man Utd's arse now....notes to be taken by Bain and Murray i'd reckon), so, at the end of the day, the BJK, albeit stemmed from a very serious incident, is sung in a light hearted, jovial way i think, while stating fact.

i don't see why we should stop singing it, we are singing about someone covering up a crime! pointing out the fact its wrong! what is wrong about this, not like we are singing about something tradgic, so how does this make us lower to their level?

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

You believe that then sing it in your house , out in the streets , but it really is embarrassing when you sing it at the games !

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

You believe that then sing it in your house , out in the streets , but it really is embarrassing when you sing it at the games !

a do that aye! and how would this be embarrassing? <cr>

you ever been at the rangers end at ibrox? :craphead:

Any of the " real facts " he is reading will be made up by a misguided selick fan , and he is believing it , don't cross over to the dark side and believe shite they post all over the internet , get a grip its one of the most shamefull things anyone could have done , protect a peadophile and you think its bad we sing about the right thing :lol:.

Any of the " real facts " he is reading will be made up by a misguided selick fan , and he is believing it , don't cross over to the dark side and believe shite they post all over the internet , get a grip its one of the most shamefull things anyone could have done , protect a peadophile and you think its bad we sing about the right thing :lol:.

nah he is the misguided sellik fan :lol:

:lol: wouldn't suprise me mate with the shite coming out from him :(

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!!!!!

a do that aye! and how would this be embarrassing? <cr>

you ever been at the rangers end at ibrox? :craphead:

I had a season ticket at ibrox for 5 years , last year was my first year season without one since i started to follow football, and it's embarrassing when you tell friends after you have told them all about our history and being the most successful Football club ever , that we are now singing about a ex celtic manager and child abuse !

:lol: wouldn't suprise me mate with the shite coming out from him :(

Your really sad if you think that because i dont like a song that im a sellil fan !