The League

dazzapat

Out of Europe before the schools go back, seems majority of our team failed their fuckin football exams.

Based on that performance we will be lucky to finish 3rd in the league never mind Top.

We need options in midfield and we need them NOW!!!

If we don't win the league there will be some serious fucking setbacks.

What could be more serious? ...

said it all along now for a couple of weeks... WE NEED A MIDFIELD... i´m fücked that WS and co haven´t been able to see that....

i think (hope) that someone .. haven´t got a clue tho who.. stops us from freefalling deeper into the shoit than than we are at present....

Celtic may aswell be handed the title now

Fkk off they arent much better than us

Open your fucking eyes mate.

Celtic, right now, are on a different planet to us.

Even when they play pish, they still managed to beat Porto and Feyenoord in the past few weeks.

They are so far in front of us (attacking wise) it's scary.

how the hell are we going to win the league with that team??? Dundee utd and hibs have better chances of winning it at the moment than we do.

Truth. And we'll have a hard time securing 4th if this is what gets fielded.

Celtic may aswell be handed the title now

Fkk off they arent much better than us

I know Septic are shite but fuck me we're absolute pish, pish, pish!!! No way we'll get near the league with that.......can't find strong enough words. :angry2:

We were struggling to beat Motherwell, Dundee United, Aberdeen, etc., at the end of last season and we're no better a side now than we were then. Second would be a decent performance with this team and that's not an exaggeration.