davie1689

ok we got pumped

this is where we find out who is the true rangers fan

the heads are down just like in bygone days of ibrox

guys and gals we arra people

we need to get behind the team

yes it will be hard at work tomorrow for us

keep the heads up

:rangers: till we die thru the good times and the bad, no surrender, and no excuses :unionflag:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't ever dream of changing, though isn't it tempting as hell at the moment. It's just Christ in the wilderness right now m8 - he got through that temptation, and the True Blues will overcome this as well.

We will always support the club regardless of the clientel, its tough though when we are absolute mince, and have been for at least three seasons,

we have a cry of no surrender

of course we will be back

We will always support the club regardless of the clientel, its tough though when we are absolute mince, and have been for at least three seasons,

I hear exactly where you are coming from Davie. Yes, we are terrible, yes the decisions being made are awful but its times like this we need to rally behind the team. That doesn't mean carte blanche acceptance of what's going on, but it does mean getting vocal and getting behind the team each week.

ok we got pumped

keep the heads up

:rangers: till we die thru the good times and the bad, no surrender, and no excuses :unionflag:

You talk one load of pesh mate

ok we got pumped

keep the heads up

You talk one load of pesh mate

your opinion friend

go and give your support elsewhere

coz i`m :rangers: till i die

I hear exactly where you are coming from Davie. Yes, we are terrible, yes the decisions being made are awful but its times like this we need to rally behind the team. That doesn't mean carte blanche acceptance of what's going on, but it does mean getting vocal and getting behind the team each week.

hope it happens :unionflag:

sorry, i am gutted, its the lowest i have felt following the gers for 30 years. A shocking display all round.

Walter and Murray should join the players and hold their heads in shame.

I will still be a ger till the day i die but its hard to put in words th feelings tonight.

The wee man has went to bed in tears. ( more though not getting some some new strips from abroad)

:angry2: :angry2:

sorry, i am gutted, its the lowest i have felt following the gers for 30 years. A shocking display all round.

Walter and Murray should join the players and hold their heads in shame.

I will still be a ger till the day i die but its hard to put in words th feelings tonight.

The wee man has went to bed in tears. ( more though not getting some some new strips from abroad)

:angry2: :angry2:

we are all hurting m8

but keep the chin up

we arra people :unionflag:

I am well raging about tonights result. I do believe that many will saying a different story a few months down the line when we are storming the league. Everyone of us are only human after all and we make mistakes. I still think Smith will turn this around and go on to help us win the trebly.

Rangers Till I die!

:rangers::rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: