Hypothetically new manager?

blueballss

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who would anyone suggest?

i honestly cant think of anyone who could work within the financial restraints WS does!

usually suspect- Billy Davies?

unlikely-Craig Levein?

Smith spent more this close season than Levein has in his managerial career, he picks guys up for fuck all who piss all over us.

who would anyone suggest?

i honestly cant think of anyone who could work within the financial restraints WS does!

usually suspect- Billy Davies?

unlikely-Craig Levein?

Smith spent more this close season than Levein has in his managerial career, he picks guys up for fuck all who piss all over us.

Exactly. It doesn't matter who is the manager of Rangers.

You need someone dedicated to the role, and who has a support network identifying players.

Wattie got to the stage where after he fixed the obvious PLG mistakes, he didn't know who he could bring in to further improve the side.

Levein!! Calderwood!! FFS scraping the barrel. We couldn't afford the sunbed tubes for Calderwood.

Levein over rated, Hearts. Leicester (Disaster) Mediocre Dundee utd team.

And Billy Davies - Christ, why oh why does that guy get linked with managerial positions? Never, never a Rangers quality manager.

I think if we could push the boat out and get him then Fatih Terim would be outstanding for us.

Without wanting to sound too stereotypical I believe that Turkish people posses that same burning passion that many Scots do and I think that is vital to any manager who wishes to be successful in Scotland.

However he also possess a wide range of tactical knowledge and as we seen with Turkey he can work well with limited resources. We seen Turkey adopt a rather defensive 4-5-1 formation at the European Championship's but while at Fiorentina and Galatassary he adopted a good attacking philospohy.

He's also a hardass who demands professionalism and organisation at all times and he wouldn't be afraid to challenge Murray.

For those reasons it's unlikely that we would ever get him so I too would suggest Michael Laudrup.

I think if we could push the boat out and get him then Fatih Terim would be outstanding for us.

Without wanting to sound too stereotypical I believe that Turkish people posses that same burning passion that many Scots do and I think that is vital to any manager who wishes to be successful in Scotland.

However he also possess a wide range of tactical knowledge and as we seen with Turkey he can work well with limited resources. We seen Turkey adopt a rather defensive 4-5-1 formation at the European Championship's but while at Fiorentina and Galatassary he adopted a good attacking philospohy.

He's also a hardass who demands professionalism and organisation at all times.

He's unlikely to come to us so I would suggest Michael Laudrup.

did Fatih not extend his contract with the national team, but feckin great shout!!

did Fatih not extend his contract with the national team, but feckin great shout!!

He did indeed, until 2012.

But very few managers are able to turn down the chance of going into back club management

If we had to get a new manager i think we have to have a go at a continental manager...

Laudrup might be a little pricey,

If it was me i wouls go for Bilic the Croatian manager!

I think he would get us going in the right direction!

I don't get why you're saying "financial restraints."

He's had a SHIT LOAD OF MONEY. It's player choice that's the problem, not the money. I'd rather have spend £4m on Kingston and another £3m on someone else, instead of getting Lafferty, Miller and Velicka.

He did indeed, until 2012.

and he looks like burnside fae the bill so he wouldnt take any shit!! :craphead: