Alan Gow

p4uly83

I was reasonably happy when we signed this guy, always looked good when i seen him at Falkirk, skillful, pacey forward thinking.

At first I thought he can't be good enough if walter's not giving him a chance, but I am now left doubting anythin Walter has to say say.

The way things are looking just now, we need to give players like him, fleck, furman their chance to shine.

:rangers:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up at half 3 in the morning to see him play against LA Galaxy, looked decent and made one amazing pass to set up Boyd.... which he missed doh

Why is it when one of our team does something llike makes a good pass which he is supposed to do you all start wetting yourselves

Not any better than the shite quality we have, Murray will just love to hear you guys are prepared to put up with a cheap option again

I'd put a healthy bet on him giving more than Adam, McCulloch or Dailly.

The guys not been given a chance, and as for a 'cheap' option, it may be the road we have to go down for a while.

I woke up at half 3 in the morning to see him play against LA Galaxy, looked decent and made one amazing pass to set up Boyd.... which he missed doh

Why is it when one of our team does something llike makes a good pass which he is supposed to do you all start wetting yourselves

probably cos we only see about 2 good passes a season :(

Not any better than the shite quality we have, Murray will just love to hear you guys are prepared to put up with a cheap option again

I'd put a healthy bet on him giving more than Adam, McCulloch or Dailly.

The guys not been given a chance, and as for a 'cheap' option, it may be the road we have to go down for a while.

We have been going down that road for 7 yrs now fucking hell you will never learn, starting to go soft already again doh

Gows a good player, who never got a chance.

Ordinary in a shite Falkirk team just like several other we have signed

The fact is, we've not had a chance to determine if he's ordinary shite from Falkirk, and should be given a chance as he his one of few attack minded midfielders we have.

probably cos we only see about 2 good passes a season :(

that's why :(

I was reasonably happy when we signed this guy, always looked good when i seen him at Falkirk, skillful, pacey forward thinking.

At first I thought he can't be good enough if walter's not giving him a chance, but I am now left doubting anythin Walter has to say say.

The way things are looking just now, we need to give players like him, fleck, furman their chance to shine.

:rangers:

I agree, always thought he had potential. Better than adam and McCulloch imo

I think the point was that until we sign anyone better, he should play instead of the likes of Adam, McCulloch and Dailly. Which is fair enough. He can't possibly be any worse.

IMO,

And not be being biast, because i think he should deserve a chance, But.. Gow is a MUCH better option that Lee Mcculloch atm. Sell Mcculloch make a 1.5 million, will do nicely the now. Keep Gow, cheaper wages, More skillfull, Fitter.. will do the job in the spl. Got no european football to wory about. Keep the gowser (tu)

Adam and McCulloch are better than that parasite. Rubbish in reserves and will not put in effort for the team.

Absolute pish. Adam and McCulloch are donkeys. Gow is far better in every single facet of his game.

Give him two 90 minutes in a row and see what he can do.

Adam and McCulloch are better than that parasite. Rubbish in reserves and will not put in effort for the team.

Absolute pish. Adam and McCulloch are donkeys. Gow is far better in every single facet of his game.

(tu)

(tu)

Two games, would put many doubters to bed imo.

My not be a class act, but he would give us a level of performance FAR better than these 2 donkeys who consistantly fuck up, week in week out!