Olympics thread

J_RFC87

Got to say well done to Chris Hoy again especially when he was asked recently about people who were an inspiration to him and he mentioned my young cousin who was his teacher, not at cycling but his Head Teacher at school. Well done Chris ! (tu);):sherlock:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is incredible :ohmy:

Hate to be a party pooper but if he's no oan sumthin am the next pope ! :sherlock:

Was reading the other day how he was running 20.5 seconds for the 200m just after his 15th birthday

So either he was pumped full of roids at 14 or he is just a freakishly good sprinter

I am usually a sceptic on these things but I think this guy is for real

International Olympic Committee launches probe into He Kexin's age

*IF* they end up stripping her medals, could mean gold for the US and a medal for Britain’s Beth Tweddle as well.

The realist in me says there is NO way they're going to take her medals, and they're just looking into it to quiet down the controversy.

International Olympic Committee launches probe into He Kexin's age

*IF* they end up stripping her medals, could mean gold for the US and a medal for Britain’s Beth Tweddle as well.

The realist in me says there is NO way they're going to take her medals, and they're just looking into it to quiet down the controversy.

Wouldn't surprise me, she doesn't look 16 anyway

I spoke to a Chinese friend at work and he smirked when I asked him if she was less than 16. His comment was similar to - was Mao Chinese and then informed me that many of the kids have been removed from their parents when 6,7 and 8 - and placed in special sports camps where they are literally indoctrinated (and rumour has it - given growth stimulants) and the parents are given a small stipend to ensure they keep quiet and be loyal to the state. Wei (my colleague) believes she is 13 or 14 and some of the others are less than 16 yrs. All in all despicable and some of those kids will perhaps never properly physically develop.

No way some of those kids are 16 years, evident to most, but, it's China's games and there will be the usual plethora of "true" certificates produced re the ages etc'.

Paedeatricians can examine photos (clothed or unclothed) and do do for the police and legal profession and its used and accepted as admissible evidence in court: to confirm the age of children (child internet cases) and the evidence is accepted. This should be happening.

State cheating by the Chinese, yet again.

I spoke to a Chinese friend at work and he smirked when I asked him if she was less than 16. His comment was similar to - was Mao Chinese and then informed me that many of the kids have been removed from their parents when 6,7 and 8 - and placed in special sports camps where they are literally indoctrinated (and rumour has it - given growth stimulants) and the parents are given a small stipend to ensure they keep quiet and be loyal to the state. Wei (my colleague) believes she is 13 or 14 and some of the others are less than 16 yrs. All in all despicable and some of those kids will perhaps never properly physically develop.

No way some of those kids are 16 years, evident to most, but, it's China's games and there will be the usual plethora of "true" certificates produced re the ages etc'.

Paedeatricians can examine photos (clothed or unclothed) and do do for the police and legal profession and its used and accepted as admissible evidence in court: to confirm the age of children (child internet cases) and the evidence is accepted. This should be happening.

State cheating by the Chinese, yet again.

These countries have a history of winning at any cost, look at N Korea. They had one of their gymnasts listed aged 15 for 3 years!

E Germany used to dope the kid athletes as well if I recall.