Lafferty - impressed today?

Boab

A player that can run with the ball, bound to be dropped soon :craphead:

Seriously, has a good touch, decent pace and cross. Be nice to have a another corner taker though so someome of his size is in the box for the delivery.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the signs are still there - we were awful in midfield, so much so i didnt even know mcculloch was playing until the last 5 minutes! we were chasing lapatys shadow and hes 40 FFS! We are going to be gunned down come old firm game if he doesnt blood in some new midfield signings in next game or two..scary

had a decent game but he would do a lot better if he was up front and not out on the left so much. Certainly very keen to impress and did very well to set up the goal. Shame he didnt score after that run in the first minute.

the signs are still there - we were awful in midfield, so much so i didnt even know mcculloch was playing until the last 5 minutes! we were chasing lapatys shadow and hes 40 FFS! We are going to be gunned down come old firm game if he doesnt blood in some new midfield signings in next game or two..scary

100% agreed.

Why persist with McCulloch in centre mid when we have more talented and hungry young guys who actually play that position???? i.e. Furman and Fleck?

He's far from the finished article, but he did impress in patches. Done very, very well to set up the goal with a wee burst of pace, good control and excellent vision.

I do think he would be more effective through the middle, but he done well today. Keep up the good work big man!

mcbollock is only at rangers cause he takes a decent photo, otherwise a waste of space and money, lafferty for me has showed more in one game that mcbollock did in the entire season last year!! i'm sure mcbollock is sponsored by kodak either that or he is shagging the photographer at rangers

He started the game well and was linking up well with Papac and and looked lively. I felt that we then started to play high balls to him that were often hard to win as they were always heading out of play.

It was a great cut back for the goal so overall it was a decent debut for him.

I think he would offer us more as a striker but I think he is our best option out wide left till Beasly is fully fit.