Official: Carlos Cuellar to Aston Villa

McBoyd

Na na na na na na na nana nana

Hes 6ft 3 with curly hair

His teeth are fucked but we dont care

Carlos Cuellar, VILLA centre half!!!!!

Up the Villa!

Least hes no going to end up in the clink like your lot mate but i suppose he would be used to getting bummed in the showers :harhar:

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wholly shit can things actually get any worse. Talk about fucking laying the boot in when we are down. In the 28 years I have supported Rangers this is worst its been by a long way (even worse than the PLG era). I cant beleive the man I once idolised has managed our great club so poorly and shown so little respect to the fans. I feel so low at the moment that I feel like turning my back on football all together. No one in their right mind will want to sign for us even if we where going to splash the cash (which we wont). Where do we go from here? Ill tell you where - get those fucking toss pots (yes Murray, Bain and Smith) the hell away from ibrox.

i ve heard rumours 50-60% OF HIS TRANSFER FEE GOES TO OSASSUNA(SPELLING). iS THIS TRUE

Better fucking not be. :angry2: (td)(td)(td)

They get 4 Million so im told

You got a source for that mate? Shockin if true. :angry2:

If WS does actually get any of that money to "strengthen" the team, what quality player in their right mind would come to ibrox?

No Euro football and a chance to play beside aging donkeys.... Worst Rangers team I've ever seen.

We have been undoubtably become a selling club. Hutton, Carlos... who's next? Boyd?

If WS does actually get any of that money to "strengthen" the team, what quality player in their right mind would come to ibrox?

No Euro football and a chance to play beside aging donkeys.... Worst Rangers team I've ever seen.

We have been undoubtably become a selling club. Hutton, Carlos... who's next? Boyd?

Makes you wonder. It is snowballing into one of the biggest fiascoes in Scottish football history.

Calm down, we have been promised the money will be re invested in the team.

So McCulloch will get a wage rise and a contract extension to keep him so will Broadfoot. Some will be used to push Boyd and Novo out of the club and the rest in drinks for the directors.

So McCulloch will get a wage rise and a contract extension to keep him so will Broadfoot. Some will be used to push Boyd and Novo out of the club and the rest in drinks for the directors.

to be honest, I'm more worried about Dailly and Miller getting wage rises.....

Could it get any worse???

This is just terrible. Just woke up to this news and I am gutted.

The truth as I see it.

1. There is no fucking release clause.

2. Why would Carlos stay at our club when he is playing along side hammer throwers.

3. He is young and obviously wants to break into the Spanish side.

4. Murray has given Smith money and plenty of it considering the SPL standards of revenue

5. Smith has systematically signed players who are all similar. Defensive minded, technically poor and skill overse.

6. Smith has signed players in positions that we never needed. Our squad is very unbalanced.

7. Smith would not pay the 500,000 quid extra to secure Davis in time for the Kaunas game despite losing Fergie.

8. That 500,000 has now meant we lost 10million quid. If Davis was running the midfield we get through.

9. Smith is the problem.

10. Smith needs to go as he has passed his use by date.

Finally, dont hold your breath for any new exciting signings.

Davis maybe, but why on earth would any quality midfielders join us at this point in time?

Im gutted. In 40 years of supporting our club I have never fely like this before.

Haha.

Does anybody feel confident enough to put money on this not happening?

:anguish:

:anguish:

just after full time on tuesday i said "thats cuellar gone", though i thought for at least 10 mill and to a better side than villa.

right now i want a clear out, lets play kids

daily

weir

whitaker

broadfoot

adam

mcculloch

mhiller

darchville

cousin

hemdani

webster

burke

beasley

can all gtf

macgregor alexander papac magic fleck thomson ferguson lafferty velicka boyd can stay

just after full time on tuesday i said "thats cuellar gone", though i thought for at least 10 mill and to a better side than villa.

daily

weir

whitaker

broadfoot

adam

mcculloch

mhiller

darchville

cousin

hemdani

webster

burke

beasley

can all gtf

macgregor alexander papac magic fleck thomson ferguson lafferty velicka boyd can stay

Novo??

daily

weir

whitaker

broadfoot

adam

mcculloch

mhiller

darchville

cousin

hemdani

webster

burke

beasley

can all gtf

Why Beasley?

Im going to get absolutly shot down for this post! *tin hat on*

Frankly if Cuellar did not want to play for this great club im glad he has gone! if its really the case (and i dont know enough about it to say if it is or isent) that Cuellar wanted to leave, then im happy he has gone!

he was a great player for us, and he will be sorely missed, i wish the big man well!

investment is needed, and fast, a right back, a defender, 2 midfielders and a winger need to be brought in before the transfer window!

hm.... Weir in defense all season again then it looks like :rolleyes: . He was good, but he's passed it now and I really dont see Walter signing another CB.

Not sure I'll post anymore ITK on here in future, through fear of it coming off and youz all hating me :(

stick around mate, better expecting it rather than have the club lie to us and then drop it on us, fucking scandalous.

Hes 6ft 3 with curly hair

His teeth are fucked but we dont care

Carlos Cuellar, VILLA centre half!!!!!

Up the Villa!

Least hes no going to end up in the clink like your lot mate but i suppose he would be used to getting bummed in the showers :harhar:

Was singing that exact song imagining Villa fans singing it :no: