DadoPrso9

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boumsong, Cuellar, Bougherra next?

This has nothing to do with Murray. Agents are smart these days and a 6 millian profit for Rangers isn't bad from our perspective. We need a bit of class in the midfield and we have one goal. The SPL must come home. On the other hand, what player worth 8 million would come for a season in the SPL!

If you stop and think about it logically then you will see that none of Murray, Bain or Smith could have stopped this. Cuellar and his agent must have insisted on the release clause or he wouldn't come.

Read his quote on the Villa site and you will see that it is what Carlos wanted to do.

Sorry mate but you're talking shite.

Murray bain and Smith negotiated the deal to bring him here so they had that clause put in the contract - forcing their own hand to accept the bid. Additionally, they chose to rest the player for our Eurpoean games to make him more marketable. All 3 of them should therefore no longer be part of RFC in my book

If you think Rangers inserted the buyout clause then why didn't they up his money and the buyout price after his very successful season? Because he wouldn't go for it, that's why. IMHO, you are so wide of the mark it's almost laughable. read the direct quotes from him on the Villa site and tell me it wasn't the Kaunas result that triggered all this.

We all knew this was coming but it still hurts like hell. And its not the fact that Cuellar is gone, but more to do with Murray treating us with total and utter disdain.

We as a support deserve better, but at this point Murray has almost totally lost touch with the commom fans.

I am and always will be a Rangers supporter but i have never felt so far away from MY club!

Thank you Murray, know we know "he who lies for you, will lie against you"!!!!!!!!!!! just go, please!

Last time people protested, and it was small groups of people, they were met with abuse, threats of violence and TBB as some form of Loyalty anthem.

Things simply won't change until the spirit which was about at the time of the Save Our Celts campaign is felt by thousands of Bears who are willing to take a proper stand.

The Club is for sale, and will be sold only after we continue to cut our cloth, realise our best assets, and if we get lucky and win a cup or two then that will be acceptable.

I've never been part of the murray GTF brigade before, but.. this is just terrible.

HOW can we go forward as a club if we sell our best player? Our defence is a shambles without him.

Fucking shocked.

:bye:

me either McBoyd. Me and you seem to be the glass is half full fans (from our posts in the past)

but

MURRAY GTF

I've never been part of the murray GTF brigade before, but.. this is just terrible.

HOW can we go forward as a club if we sell our best player? Our defence is a shambles without him.

Fucking shocked.

me either McBoyd. Me and you seem to be the glass is half full fans (from our posts in the past)

but

MURRAY GTF

Same boat as yous Murray GTF!

Last time people protested, and it was small groups of people, they were met with abuse, threats of violence and TBB as some form of Loyalty anthem.

Things simply won't change until the spirit which was about at the time of the Save Our Celts campaign is felt by thousands of Bears who are willing to take a proper stand.

The Club is for sale, and will be sold only after we continue to cut our cloth, realise our best assets, and if we get lucky and win a cup or two then that will be acceptable.

Not for me it's fuckin not.

Fucking shocked.

but

MURRAY GTF

Same boat as yous Murray GTF!

Same here.

Usually I'm one of the calm ones, but I've had more than I can take already this season. Something needs done.

This is the final straw from Murray. After selling Hutton to Tottenham and all the money going to Dave King, the ex director who was owed money for his shares from Murray, this is just obscene!!! I will not be back til things change!!!

We used to be Real Madrid to sellick's Barcelona.

Now we are Espanyol to sellick's Barcelona.

Murray took over a thriving sucessful Club, built on that success for a decade, then watched us crumble for a decade.

Stripped our assets, and has made a fortune from us.

Some of us have been saying this for years; thank fuck more and more are waking up and smelling the coffee, but it has been (and will be) at a high cost.

Murray, Bain and Smith had a meeting on Friday with supporters reps at Auchenhowie - from reports I've read since that day nothing was said about Cuellar's departure, indeed Murray (I think) claimed we wouldn't be selling the big guy - "didn't need to" he said.

I've always known Murray tells lies, I just didn't realise how far down the Ibrox pecking order this serial lying has gone.

Bain, Smith and McCoist should walk for this monumental porkie.

Murray had better man the barricades as I see major trouble ahead for him - starting this Saturday.

This man will be the death of Rangers Football Club.