If Desmond, Lawell and Strachan had any sense...

Muff

They'd invest in 2-3 quality players and kill us off for good. Now is the time to do it.

They can afford to do it this season. If they do, we are fucked big-time.

We are in trouble!

And we're already a few years behind them.

Been a terrible 8 years and it looks set to continue

I can see this getting worse and worse.

The thing that gets me is that they have people in charge of their club that care about the interests of the club on not their pocket right now. Whereas we have a guy who is more concerned about how his pocket is rather than our clubs .

I firmly believe Murray had our best interests at heart 20 years ago but now he has tore the heart out out club and is letting us bleed.

u just got to look at wot lawwell has done there

wheneVer i pik up a paper or see anything related to selik or lawwell its always a good business plan or a way of getting dosh

tours of the states opening stores in japan this whole "brand" thing he has

just little things like that new "state-of-the-art perimeter advertising system. " they just got fitted

its another way of getting dosh and getting a better feel at the klub

he has slashed ther debt fae 40 % to literally nothing and we are handing selik another 4 m for us getting put out of europe!!

if they spend a bit of money on a few new players they will be lightyears ahead

liewell and desnond are great at their jobs while we got a load of krooks in the hot seat

a sad day wen we keep selling our best player just to balanse the books for losing out on europe bekos we sold our best player in hutton ! its a bad routine and a viscios cycle

Sir D OUT

Spot-on, terrifying. Probably a re-post but did you see in the paper today that celtic had enquired about saviola and queresma? Unlikely yes but ffs!! We just bought kenny fukin miller!

That was when Martin O'Neill was in charge. Queresma is now at Porto and celtc could never afford him or Saviola on fee/loan now or in those days!

they'd have to get some quality players first

I mean they wernt convincing against St Mirren at home on Sunday - there not as advanced on the field as everyone thinks, maybe they use their money to pay off the refs?

I posted this a few days ago, if septic can get another couple of championships we come under real pressure about a possible ten in a row. I know at that point it would only be 5, but if Murray stays our relationship with him is only going to get worse and that would probably make the situation on the park deteriorate even more

I mean they wernt convincing against St Mirren at home on Sunday - there not as advanced on the field as everyone thinks, maybe they use their money to pay off the refs?

Exactly.

Celtic aren't riding high as some of you think.

Exactly.

Celtic aren't riding high as some of you think.

No excuse for the way Rangers is being run at the moment. Forget them, we are in trouble.