If Cuellar Plays this W/E have we been Stitched Up?

contacts

My simple question is do you believe Cuellar is injured or he was left out as the club wanted the money and did not want him cup-tied for Europe?

If he makes his debut for Villa this w/e then the whole situation will stink as I have no doubt we would have qualified for the next round of the CL if Cuellar had been in the team.

Thoughts?

I dont think we deliberately got put out of Europe but we will see how true the injury is on Saturday!

He was 50/50 for us against Hearts and i doubt he will be flung in at the deep end, unless he is fit!!!

Yep we have all been stiched up by the club yet again!

He isnt injured otherwise he would fail his fitness test today!

WS left him out of the side in Europe and on Saturday to make sure the deal goes through and he isnt cup tied for Villa.

Walter you are a fcuking c**t. Who in their right mind sells the best player, the player who won every award in Scottish football??

WS left him out of the side in Europe and on Saturday to make sure the deal goes through and he isnt cup tied for Villa.

Walter you are a fcuking c**t. Who in their right mind sells the best player, the player who won every award in Scottish football??

It was out of Smith's hands. There was a clause in the contract and Cuellar decided to invoke it. He has probably been exaggerating his injury to the medical team to avoid cup-tying himself.

Rangers did try and offer him a new deal to try and persuade him to stay after all.

I'm as devastated as anyone but lashing out at everyone is pointless. Player power means we are impotent when one decides he wants to leave.

It was out of Smith's hands. There was a clause in the contract and Cuellar decided to invoke it. He has probably been exaggerating his injury to the medical team to avoid cup-tying himself.

Rangers did try and offer him a new deal to try and persuade him to stay after all.

I'm as devastated as anyone but lashing out at everyone is pointless. Player power means we are impotent when one decides he wants to leave.

Mate your 100% right!

I am just gutted and want to blame someone and who better than Smith!

He has been one of the best centre backs i have seen wearing the shirt and i just think is this the start of the "clearout" that has been discussed!

Wish Carlos all the best but i wish it wasnt for an ex feenian fcuker!

Mate your 100% right!

I am just gutted and want to blame someone and who better than Smith!

He has been one of the best centre backs i have seen wearing the shirt and i just think is this the start of the "clearout" that has been discussed!

Wish Carlos all the best but i wish it wasnt for an ex feenian fcuker!

Couldn't agree more with that post. If we can't hold on to our best assets what hope do we have?

What galls me most is that whenever we are asset-stripped, the cash doesn't seem to go back into signing players. The Hutton money hasn't been seen yet. The Cuellar money better be.

All this shit about loving the fans and saying he is staying put .This big dago couldnt wait to get away another Boumsong i just hope he gets found out in the EPL fuck him we dont his type at Rangers.

Surely you don't believe the contract offer? Cuellar's agent was quoted over the summer on several occasions that they would happily discuss a new contract yet according to Rangers we offered him a new contract on Sunday as the guy has already asked to leave.

Sorry mate but that is there to try and appease the fans.

Why would he be cup tied? Villa arent in the CL <cr>

"His inability to feature in the Champions League qualifier means he is eligible to take part in Villa's UEFA Cup qualifier against Hafnarfjordur, the first leg of which takes place on Thursday"

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines...Aston_Villa.php

Dont fret fellow fans...we still have Broadfoot and Dailly who can slot in there.

Oh dear...the word disaster springs to mind.

Sad thing is, us the fans never get the real story...it'll all be he said, we said, bollocks.

f'kin spewin this mornin.