Rangers are signing from Italy

CooperSF

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean we didn't have the funds, I just don't see where we could fit all these players in when Barry comes back.

And if these players are somehow better than King Barry? I know its hard to grasp, but its very possible.

Walter wont drop him mate (tu)

Or sell Cuellar...

I didn't mean we didn't have the funds, I just don't see where we could fit all these players in when Barry comes back.

And if these players are somehow better than King Barry? I know its hard to grasp, but its very possible.

Or sell Cuellar...

Was that Wattie's choice, and how is that at all related....doh:lol:

Alan Rough will be logged in on here laughing his chuff off. If he knows who it is why doesn't he say? He's drip, drip, dripping wee bits of info. They'll go wow. It's a midfielder. He's not a goalscorer. He's got two legs, FFS, is it fucking quiz night on radio snyde? <cr>

So we play a player worse than someone on the bench? <cr>

So we play a player worse than someone on the bench? <cr>

Big lee plays before Fleck, Nacho etc :harhar:

Could be Ronaldo??

He is overweight and injured!!!

Sounds like our type!!

Ronaldo is no longer at Milan.

But he is certainly our type :craphead:

:craphead: It could be ex-Milan player actually,not Milan player..In that case we could sign Ibrahim Ba :craphead:

Brocchi played his career high for Milan, made 29 Serie A appearances in 2006-07 seaon. Although Emerson arrived in the next season, Brocchi also made 24 appearances, 10 as starter, effectively became the the choice replacement of the midfields.

On 13th August it was revealed that Glasgow Rangers FC were in discussions to buy out the remainder of his contract for a fee of £3.5m.

From Wiki

I think roughie's just alluding to the fact that it's him that's signing for us.

He's going to be linking up with Adam, McCulloch and Dailly in midfield.

Brocchi played his career high for Milan, made 29 Serie A appearances in 2006-07 seaon. Although Emerson arrived in the next season, Brocchi also made 24 appearances, 10 as starter, effectively became the the choice replacement of the midfields.

On 13th August it was revealed that Glasgow Rangers FC were in discussions to buy out the remainder of his contract for a fee of £3.5m.

From Wiki

FFS! Brocchi is absolute garbage and never worth £3.5m in a million years! Hoping that it is a load of pish, should be since it is on wiki!

Could be Ronaldo??

Sounds like our type!!

He's also a striker.

He has indeed officially gone. Where did he end up?

From Wiki

FFS! Brocchi is absolute garbage and never worth £3.5m in a million years! Hoping that it is a load of pish, should be since it is on wiki!

I painfully hope that's wrong.

Could be Ronaldo??

Sounds like our type!!

He's also a striker.

He has indeed officially gone. Where did he end up?

Yeh, I think he signed/is going to sign a contract with Flamengo.