Kenny Miller

tammo111

Kenny Miller may play his first SPL game for us on against Hearts since he played for the manky mob what will your reaction be to him .Personally am going to boo every touch as he kissed that fucking scummy badge .

I won't cheer his name, but I won't be booing.

If he scores I will chee..........no he won't score doh:D

A seriously dumb consiracy theory I heard.

Maybe we sold ceuller to deflect the attention from miller doh

:mutley: thats the best one, that is a cracker of a conspiracy

put down the glue, he punched his chest, he always celebrates that way, not sticking up for the guy, he should never play for the rangers imo. Tell me where you will be booing him from? The club deck? Govan rear? Or will jeff starling read out his name, while you are driving to Ikea, you will raise an eyebrow, then murmer to yourself. Miller can wait, look at the big picture MURRAY OUT

does it matter if he kissed the badge or not he still pulled on a celtic jersey thats enough for me ,if your a true blue you wouldnt even wipe your arse with a celtic top never mind pulling on there colours and playing for there team. Im sure McCoist Durrant Gazza Laudrup Etc would have signed for Celtic after leaving Rangers Not.

Kenny Miller may play his first SPL game for us on against Hearts since he played for the manky mob what will your reaction be to him .Personally am going to boo every touch as he kissed that fucking scummy badge .

I'll just ignore the wee cunt like I have done in both the Liverpool in Kaunas game. It's disheartening to see him line up for us though.

Boo away sonny,I'll be right behind him cheering him on. (tu):rangers:

Boo away sonny,I'll be right behind him cheering him on. (tu):rangers:

As will I . and our Manager. And everyone one of our players

I'll just ignore the wee cunt like I have done in both the Liverpool in Kaunas game. It's disheartening to see him line up for us though.

When someone like miller is playing for us, thats when you question where we are going as a club

i will do it till hes out of our club :D

does it matter if he kissed the badge or not he still pulled on a celtic jersey thats enough for me ,if your a true blue you wouldnt even wipe your arse with a celtic top never mind pulling on there colours and playing for there team. Im sure McCoist Durrant Gazza Laudrup Etc would have signed for Celtic after leaving Rangers Not.

Grow up, these guys are professional footballers - you do realise that plenty of the Old Firm players get on well away from the game? Ferguson and Lennon to name a couple btw.

And had Larsson decided to come back to Glasgow and play for us, you'd have booed him too?

fux sake barca threw a pigs head at FIGO for joining there rivals Real and a couple of so called fans are supporting a player that played for the manky mob no way thats whats wrong with Rangers not enough die hards get Miller to fuck an insult to Boydy.