Morton v Ross County

Match Betting

Ross County 6/4

Total stake £ 10.00

Estimated return £ 306.00

Full stake £ 10.00

Full estimated return £ 306.00

Betfred.

Partick to beat Dundee is quite the risk, I know, while the others are away wins also but do have good form and higher league positions than the home teams.

I took it this early as I didn't think I'd get it, at such good odds:

Dundee v Partick

Match Betting

Partick 13/5

Inverness v Queen of South

Match Betting

Queen Of South 12/5

Morton v Ross County

Match Betting

Ross County 6/4

Total stake £ 10.00

Full stake £ 10.00

Betfred.

morton have won theyre 2 games since sacking theyre manager

but good luck (tu)

I took it this early as I didn't think I'd get it, at such good odds:

Dundee v Partick

Match Betting

Partick 13/5

Inverness v Queen of South

Match Betting

Queen Of South 12/5

Morton v Ross County

Match Betting

Ross County 6/4

Total stake £ 10.00

Full stake £ 10.00

Betfred.

Partick to beat Dundee is quite the risk, I know, while the others are away wins also but do have good form and higher league positions than the home teams.

As said Morton seeing all my pals support them have been much better since they got rid of Irons.. beat QOS away, a very good result and i see them beating Ross County.... it is good odds tho on them.

As said Morton seeing all my pals support them have been much better since they got rid of Irons.. beat QOS away, a very good result and i see them beating Ross County.... it is good odds tho on them.

I should have looked more at Morton's form admittedly, btw, who is the Morton Manager at present (caretaker I suppose)? I did look for this before placing the bet but didn't spot it, maybe I'd have found it if I'd looked more in depth at their match report.

I should have looked more at Morton's form admittedly, btw, who is the Morton Manager at present (caretaker I suppose)? I did look for this before placing the bet but didn't spot it, maybe I'd have found it if I'd looked more in depth at their match report.

QOS were on my coupin :anguish:

James Grady and Allan McManus caretakers yes.

They have been getting results though as i said it is a tight league, i keep an eye on lower league form a lot as bookies tend to be slightly more negligent of the lower leagues with their odds etc..

They have been getting results though as i said it is a tight league, i keep an eye on lower league form a lot as bookies tend to be slightly more negligent of the lower leagues with their odds etc..

Super, cheers for the info there, Lovell said that in the Sun too at the weekend in regards to ignorance & with what you said it also makes a Saturday loss not so bad.

Don't be afraid though to drop me a pm or enhance the betting thread too with some tips Marc ;)(tu)

Super, cheers for the info there, Lovell said that in the Sun too at the weekend in regards to ignorance & with what you said it also makes a Saturday loss not so bad.

Don't be afraid though to drop me a pm or enhance the betting thread too with some tips Marc ;)(tu)

AND A PM TO ME IF THERES TIPS GOIN

Week End Tips

France v Faroe Islands - Draw @ 71.00 Betfair

70/1 for the Faroe's to park the bus and get lucky, I'll have some of that. France should win this pretty easily but funny things can happen in Football and you get days where you fail to find the net, I don't see the Faroe's doing much attacking here but a draw might be worth a Punt

Russia DNB @ 1.80 (Skybet)

A must win for Russia here really, Germany get a draw then they only need to beat Finland at home to finishing as group winners, its often hard to go away from home knowing you only need a point, Russia of all places can often be tough for away teams, these two have pretty much dominated the group but just like Germany saw off Russia with home advantage I expect the Russians to do the same

AND A PM TO ME IF THERES TIPS GOIN

That was just a joke haha

Well kinda!

:craphead:

I manage in a bookies... you tend to see a lot of people wager heavy on their local team from time to time.

I'll be sure to pass on anything worthwhile

Super, cheers Marc.

Btw, do you get annoyed at folk putting a K at the end of your name?

Super, cheers Marc.

Btw, do you get annoyed at folk putting a K at the end of your name?

No probs,

haha yeah half annoyed / half used to it.

Haha

Got a pal by the same name (tu)