CF5LOYAL

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Massive value in D.Kiev for me @ 4.4

Dynamo beat Rubin 3-1 in first leg and i don't see why can't they beat them again.Weather factor will not count as we have same weather conditions Unlike Barca

This weekend Dynamo beat Shakhtar 3-0 and will be in a good mood for this match.Basicly every team in this group have chance to qualify at the moment so it is must win for every team.

More info and team news to follow....

Fiorentina vs Lyon

I think this has draw written all over it. If you would have offered this situation to Fiorentina at the start of the groups they would have taken it with both hands. Same for Lyon. Pretty even teams that would both accept a draw. Presuming Liverpool win, that would mean Fiorentina only have to avoid a heavy defeat to go through.

Draw - 23/10 - Medium stakes

Started that singles/favourites technique that was posted in here a few weeks ago.

Started with a tenner on Friday, on £26 just now.

Osasuna v Valencia :

Valencia @ 11/10

Potential return: £54.60

This came in last night so putting it on Newcastle to win tonight.

Preston v Newcastle :

Newcastle 5/4

Potential return: £122.85

Andy had a great win! Got overshadowed by Jim's efforts though :drool:

Maybe he can buy a new jacket the rough looking cunt :pipe:

I know. Fucking typical though. The first weekend in years I haven't been at the pub on a Saturday with him and he gets a big coupon up and buys everyone drink all night and I am in fucking Turkey. :anguish:

:craphead:

Andy had a great win! Got overshadowed by Jim's efforts though :drool:

Maybe he can buy a new jacket the rough looking cunt :pipe:

I know. Fucking typical though. The first weekend in years I haven't been at the pub on a Saturday with him and he gets a big coupon up and buys everyone drink all night and I am in fucking Turkey. :anguish:

:craphead:

:lol: Poor you eh ? Stuck in Turkey whilst your mate is living it up in Uddy :P

Have a good holiday mate ?

:lol: Poor you eh ? Stuck in Turkey whilst your mate is living it up in Uddy :P

Have a good holiday mate ?

Aye but it's not often you get a drink out of the cunt. :P

Was superb, the hotel was out of this world and the all inclusive beer and food was excellent.

Guest SandyWaTp
Newcastle, Djokovic and Dlouhy/Paes treble; £100 > £488.00

Thought that was pretty much easy money :)

Davydenko is a fighter , but Djokovic is playing some of the finest tennis of career. Djokovic lost the last encounter, hope it goes your way though (tu)

Started that singles/favourites technique that was posted in here a few weeks ago.

Started with a tenner on Friday, on £26 just now.

Osasuna v Valencia :

Valencia @ 11/10

Potential return: £54.60

i went to start this yesterday and put 20 on panathinaikos at 1/5

they drew 1-1 :anguish::anguish:

got a free ten quid from stan james and did a mallorca villarreal double

i dont like putting up my bets before they have played as im a superstitious cunt and think al jinx them hahaha

but then i dont like putting up my bets when they win incase folk think im making them up

might just stop being a pussy and putting my bets up lol

good luck guys

been awol from the site for a while, but im back now to tell everyone about my losses!

starting with....

stuck a ten spot on liverpool to win the europa leauge at 6s today! thought i wouldve got at least 10s considering the aint even in the competition!

been awol from the site for a while, but im back now to tell everyone about my losses!

starting with....

stuck a ten spot on liverpool to win the europa leauge at 6s today! thought i wouldve got at least 10s considering the aint even in the competition!

They might not even make the europa league.

starting with....

They might not even make the europa league.

ano, but if they do their odds are gonna plumit, they are currently favourites even though they are still in the CL

sky bet are doing 6s but ive just noticed that corals are giving them at 8s.... gutted