** Official RM Season 09/10 Betting Thread **

CF5LOYAL

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fulham to win Fulham v CSKA Sofia (3/10)

Roma to win Roma v Basel (4/9)

Shakhtar Donetsk to win Shakhtar Donetsk v Club Brugge (4/9)

PSV to win PSV v Sparta Prague (8/15)

One 4-fold Accumulator £5.00 = £20.82

Sporting Lisbon vs Heereveen

Roma vs Basel

Fulham vs CSKA Sofia

Toulouse vs Partizan

Shaktar vs Club Brugge

PSV vs Sparta Prague

Werder Bremen vs Nacional

£10 Accumulator - £127.60 Returns.

Event:

European; Roma vs Basel

Market:

Match betting

Selection:

Draw@11/4

Event:

European; Galatasaray vs Panathinaikos

Market:

Match betting

Selection:

Draw@11/5

Event:

European; Ventspils vs Hertha Berlin

Market:

Match betting

Selection:

Draw@11/5

3 quid acca, 50p doubles

1 Hertha Berlin @ 13/10

Stake: 200.00 Single

Potential Winnings: 260.00

Bet365.

With mrwin and boab's confidence in Hertha, Iv whacked a tenner on them! 10/11 odds though at WH.

1-0 up

Didn't even notice you had them on too! :lol:

(tu)

JB, two questions if you will.

First off, what made you hit it so hard tonight? I could be wrong, but experience shows that if you're going to hit it hard, hit the leagues hard. Cup games, especially when some teams are already through, is notoriously wank.

Secondly, would you say that you made a profit from your gambling or not? In the little time I've been here, I've seen you take down a massive draws accy, and win some awesome four/five folds, but also lose a heck of a lot with it too.

First off, what made you hit it so hard tonight? I could be wrong, but experience shows that if you're going to hit it hard, hit the leagues hard. Cup games, especially when some teams are already through, is notoriously wank.

Secondly, would you say that you made a profit from your gambling or not? In the little time I've been here, I've seen you take down a massive draws accy, and win some awesome four/five folds, but also lose a heck of a lot with it too.

l love a hot curry even tho it runs the guts out me in the morning so l stopped eating them late at night and now its not so bad!! In fact some mornins i feel great :pierre:

Cantona,eat yer heart oot!!!!!!!!!!

It was just winning's sitting in my account which made me go so big tonight , turned out to be a mistake but if you want to win big you have to bet big simple

As for your second question , there isn't many people on this earth in profit from gambling FACT

I've lost a shit load over the years and won a shit load but overall i'm way way down m8 :( Over the past say year i'm up a good few grand but nothing to what i've lost , all gamblers hit bad patches and good patches

If there was any advice i could give to anyone in my life it would be not to gamble , it is a disease (and in my opinion should be illegal) and not fun :( I fell into it at a young age and as my sig say's money won is twice as sweet as money earned (that couldn't be more wrong) there's nothing sweeter than enjoying something you've worked your ass off for :(

I go months on end off it before i end up back on it but i've no doubt in my mind that at one point in my life i'll be rid for good and wonder what would have been if i never lost so much money on shite gambling

Rant over :lol:

Well done winners tonight (tu)

:pierre: